Boundary Park buy out

2 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Would you be if someone was clearly planning to take something of yours?

I have a property that’s about £30 grand in negative equity. If Latics isn’t already a similar pain in the arse I’m sure it soon will be for AL

I do think the FLG are expecting Al & Mo to just up sticks and fuck off as opposed to negotiate with him. The question is how long can they both continue to ‘finance’ the club before getting out of there. 

I am inclined to agree with Fluffy here, why don't this bunch of superheroes actually try to buy both land and club in a legitimate fashion.

Like he said,if this gang can raise 7mil easily enough then why not the extra few quid to buy out the crap football agents.

Since day 1 i have been no fan of :clown: but i can't fault him for a second not wanting to jump in to bed with this underhanded outfit.

You really couldn't make this shit up. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, archiecat said:

I am inclined to agree with Fluffy here, why don't this bunch of superheroes actually try to buy both land and club in a legitimate fashion.

Like he said,if this gang can raise 7mil easily enough then why not the extra few quid to buy out the crap football agents.

Since day 1 i have been no fan of :clown: but i can't fault him for a second not wanting to jump in to bed with this underhanded outfit.

Never thought I'd see the day ha

• Like 1

I've decided to support the FLG. AL is fucking us up that performance yesterday was woeful!  I have concerns of where the 7 million is coming from and how they will pay for it with 0 income expected from the stand. But it cant be worse than this shit show surely?

9 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I've decided to support the FLG. AL is fucking us up that performance yesterday was woeful!  I have concerns of where the 7 million is coming from and how they will pay for it with 0 income expected from the stand. But it cant be worse than this shit show surely?

I'm inclined to support the FLG over AL, but the bold bit is definitely not my attitude.  It's what was said about Corney and while he certainly wasn't good by the end of it, it's hard to say we've got an upgrade now.  Whoever at any stage takes over from AL needs to be scrutinised as much as possible, otherwise we'll find ourselves in the same boat again.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Think your bang on there, was privy to a conversation at the ground today whilst waiting outside the old club shop.

Bit of activity around a car parked obstructing one of the exits, steward gets involved and tells the policeman that car is Mohammed Lemsagams and he parks it where he wants, policeman asks to speak to ML who comes out and tells the policeman 'do you know who I am, my brother owns the football club' refuses to move the car on that basis until the match commander (a lady) tells him in no uncertain terms to wind his neck in because she's in charge and if he doesn't want to move the car she will have it forcibly removed and send him the bill, needless to say the bellend moved it but gave me a great insight into what a prick he is.

'Do you know who I am' - yep a fat greasy clueless prick who wears a flat cap to try and blend in. Should have lifted his car the nob end. 

• Like 1

Agree 1000%. 

AL clearly doesn’t give a toss about the football club, it’s employees, or it’s supporters.

IMO Banide will walk or have been fired within a couple of months. We simply cannot move forward whilst this 🤡 is here. 

As it stands we are almost certainly heading towards the National League. 

LEMSAGAM OUT!!!!!!

48 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Because the land is for sale and the club isn't. You can't buy something that isnt for sale.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, archiecat said:

If he's going to be handed a substantial amount pa he won't mind at all 

Edited by BP1960

5 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Because the land is for sale and the club isn't. You can't buy something that isnt for sale.

You could enquire with present club owner to see if he would be willing to cash in his chips before he loses them all. alternatively you could obviously try to smoke him out like a mole,thus acquiring club for zilch or very little.

This group are going for option 2 by the looks of it.

8 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

He said it on the radio AFTER he had left the club. On Mike Minays six-o-six show. No party line to tow. Telling it how it is. A shame really coz he did a cracking job in his short stints.

So you think he says the same thing on radio as he would to his fellow fans over a pint? 

😂. Ok. 

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

If he's going to be handed £5k pa he won't mind at all 

BP, as one of our senior members,you will no doubt be aware of the saying " there is no such thing as a free lunch" <_<

I am very sceptical about someone who is going to finance the purchase of a £7 million asset, to give away it's annual £500k yield to a separate,untrusted entity.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Midsblue said:

I’ve met Corney (SC) a few times and had decent chats about the club.  Also met ex-managers who worked under SC and chatted about their time under him open and honestly.  Don’t know any of the FLG, never met them either and only found out their plans last night.  Lastly never met Lemsagam (AL) but listening to everything he has said with as open mind as possible.  Just getting all this out there as I’ve been accused of having an agenda.  I’m just an impartial, passionate fan.

My understanding -

1. Love him or hate him, SC never interfered in team selections.  He never dictated recruitment.  Always came good on signings.  Kept us in L1, admittedly no promotion but odd play-off challenge.  No massive line of ex-players, ex-managers or ex-associates slagging him.

2. Based solely on ALs allegation, SC left massive debts.  However aside from one occasion from memory and then the absolute end of tenure, players & staff were paid on time.  Pensions paid?

3. In abridged and unaudited accounts, debt was reduced by £5m but this is £5m written off.  This suggests it’s the not result of AL paying off but written off as terms of sale.  Until this is proven one way or other, I have my doubts.  No detail; P&L, no wages, no cash flow - basically someone wishing to hide everything so we cannot see what has been invested or any evidence of ALs wealth 

4. In ALs tenure to date; numerous ex-managers, ex-players, ex-staff and ex-associates lining up to criticise this regime.  Every single one repeats the same - constant interference,  dictates recruitment & selection, not paying debts, not paying rent, not paying pensions, players unpaid, disharmony in the changing room.

5. Relegation in his first six months.  Mid-table in first full season.  Comes out stating 100% improvement in budget for his second full season.  However, releases Clarke who was our most reliable defender last season & leader, sells Edmundson for £750k, releases Baxter who struggles fitness-wise but is our creative midfield spark, releases other top-earners.  Replaces with a promising RB and a striker who scored at Macclesfield but then floods the team with unknowns who may prove good.  However is this seriously a 100% improvement on last years budget when you consider who’ve we’ve released (including Iversen, Lang and Surridge) and not replaced any plus £750k extra?!

6. FLG materialises and states on record;

a. AL had opportunity to buy north stand for refused so they’re buying

b. Despite them running OEC at a loss matchday, they will aim to generate £500k pa for the club.  However AL refuses to talk and closes north stand for friendlies

My view -

1. No clear evidence that AL has any wealth whatsoever,  blown any of his life savings or even invested millions.  Key here is £5m debt written off as part of sale.  Since then, no evidence of money invested & reluctance to be open and transparent even in promised (but forced) release of accounts.  

2. Disruptive influence that has wrecked any morale within the club - on and off field 

3. Dismantled all positives in playing side and replaced with inferior, cheaper alternatives.  Totally dictating recruitment & selection resulting in a side who cannot beat non-league teams pre-season and showing no sign of attacking, creative football he promised

4. No sign whatsoever of mirroring last seasons budget let alone 100% improvement plus Edmundson money.  This should have strengthened our position - enabling us to bring back Lang, keep Clarke, secure Lyden and others touting in rumours.  Dosmetic players acquired so far doesn’t require significant initial outlay.  All we get is the further influx of overseas players - why?  I have my concerns and hopefully I’m proved wrong here.

5. Reluctant to work with others - Trust, FLG, local media - to improve moral, finances etc because reluctant to give up any control.  Measure of actions is closing north stand for friendlies due to FLG involvement.  They are promising £500k pa, which is extra to the all income he’s able to generate.  Why refusing?

6. The FLG has clearly stated their objectives and openly answered any challenges. They cannot sell or develop the north stand or land holding the stadium.  They’re not involved in selling or developing the surrounding land.  Their aim is to generate £500k pa income to the club whilst owning the land and asset value.  I cannot see any concerns with this - unfortunately cannot say the same with ALs statements or plans to date.

Hopefully this explains that I have no agenda but the facts stack up that we need to smoke this Clown out and as urgently as possible.  He clearly isn’t to be trusted, he’s disruptive and his recruitment policy or lack of is questionable on so many levels.  He claims he was to build a future but unwilling to share this future with others - Trust or FLG - even though they have the club at heart more so than him.  His ignorance and contempt will lose us £500k pa but would you trust him to spend that wisely on players?  There has been 0% progression on or off the field but all signs are regression.  The only policy is lip service to placate whilst the club is used as a funnel to bring cheap, overseas imports flooding into the domestic league.  I’d be patient if that policy was immediately improving our squad, which it isn’t.

How can anyone sympathise or support AL based on all the above us beyond me.  If he’s reluctant to work with those who do care for the club then now is the time to act.

All that for 3 likes?

Have another purely for the fact that the read was like a book that I had read on anti gravity in that I couldn't put it down.

Well done.

13 minutes ago, archiecat said:

You could enquire with present club owner to see if he would be willing to cash in his chips before he loses them all. alternatively you could obviously try to smoke him out like a mole,thus acquiring club for zilch or very little.

This group are going for option 2 by the looks of it.

What do you think the answer would be if they enquired? He doesn't seem like someone who negotiates.

I hope they are ready to slow play him its obvious now this is going to end in disaster its just a case of when the clown and his brother decide to fuck off.

Edited by GlossopLatic

4 minutes ago, archiecat said:

BP, as one of our senior members,you will no doubt be aware of the saying " there is no such thing as a free lunch" <_<

I am very sceptical about someone who is going to finance the purchase of a £7 million asset, to give away it's annual £500k yield to a separate,untrusted entity.

If I was in the FLG I wouldn't want a penny of my money handing over to AL. Let him pay for his own costs and put the cash into the bank for rainy day.

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

What do you think the answer would be if they enquired? He doesn't seem like someone who negotiates.

His business is based very much on the ability to negotiate,that said he does seem to have a super duper sized ego :clown:

Some good, some questions.  

I’ll get the moan out of the way first.  Considering one of the three is supposed to be in PR, he doesn’t seem to understand how to run a positive and grown up campaign (I guess that’s the way these days). Having PWild there to trot out the same old accusations and “woe is me” was a mistake for me.  It is pointless and was irrelevant in the context of the event. The FLG is on a journey regardless of the past, good or bad.  It just serves to wind up the other side and potentially divide the fan base further.  

Please don’t say you are happy to negotiate and at the same time have the event as a mouthpiece for someone to stick the boot in. Move on.  Don’t play to the crowd. Don’t be cocky. Take the high morale ground, be better than them, just deliver on what you say you are going to do in a professional and serious manner.  Have a word with the two Simons and tell them to wind their necks in on social media, it’s a basic that any company would insist upon.

I’m comforted and relieved that it’s not just the builder and the two Simon's. Those three simply don’t have the funds to splash out £7m.  Thank god there are others involved is all I will say on that as if it was just those three it would be a major problem imo.  (Don’t insult my intelligence by stating you are doing it for nothing either)

So the other people, who still don’t want to be named, must have some serious cash, good.  They want to remain anonymous, not so good... but we will have to respect that... for now.  But it shouldn’t go on a minute longer than it needs to.  It’s VERY counter productive to be secretive, it gives room to rumour and accusations.  Anyone got any ideas why someone would need to be incognito in this? Is getting involved in Latics THAT controversial?

I’m also a bit puzzled why they didn’t move on this earlier and I’m a bit puzzled why they aren’t trying to buy the club. The timing and the approach does raise a question about their funding. Is this the approach because they need an asset to raise funds against.  In other words,  are they having to mortgage the ground to buy it?  Was that covered at the meeting? 

Anyhow. They seem to have a decent plan, but they will need to deliver on it quickly and visibly  to win over the whole fan base.  I’ll certainly support them if it begins to comes through, but I’ll also support the team on the pitch.  

One question. How does just the North Stand generate £500k a year for the club from match day activity?  Have I misread that?  I’m sure those ‘in the know’ on here told me we made “feck all” from it and it was a “white elephant”😁

• Like 2