Boundary Park buy out

2 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Yet you picked Wilson over O'grady to suit your narrative.

Overall do you believe we are stronger or weaker than the team that kicked off last season? (a season which ended with our worst finish in 49 years)

I think we are weaker less than 24 hours before the kick off I can't see anything other than a relegation scrap to stay in the football league are you happy with this?

I don’t judge a teams ability until I’ve seen them play for a good number of games. So not a question I can answer. You’ve got absolutely no idea about a number of them players. Again, it suits your narrative to write them off before a ball has been kicked tho. Congratulations 👍🏻

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

I don’t judge a teams ability until I’ve seen them play for a good number of games. So not a question I can answer. You’ve got absolutely no idea about a number of them players. Again, it suits your narrative to write them off before a ball has been kicked tho. Congratulations 👍🏻

Rossy, how many of the top 10 in the betting would swap any of their players for ours?

13 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Well I've seen enough of the players who will likely be starting the game today go be forming an opinion on them the fact that most of the new lads won't be catching probably tells its own story. Of the new lads Wheater will make a difference, Mills and Wilson will make positive contributions Woods I'm unsure of The rest I'm unsure of at best but the fact we have so little to go off and many of them are in their mid twenties having only played a handful of games and won't catch the team. Plus the Lemsagams appalling record in the transfer market should be a concern. If Im wrong and come the end of September or the season you can bring up this thread again and I will admit I'm wrong.

Incidentally you do realise I'm not advocating a return for the previous owner(s) or am I defending his actions certainly not the final few years. Only your whole arguement defending the current hierarchy seems to be based on the fact that hes not Simon Corney.

Edited by GlossopLatic
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Hi. Do you might just elaborating on what this relates to?  

As what super blue thought. My original question was:

"I wonder who owes who the most? Landlord or club owner?

Maybe I should have clarified not the whole businesses both own and world wide debt like.

But what the super thought, specifically with regards to our club and the landlord/club owner

Sorry if I confused anyone

2 hours ago, underdog said:

Maybe I should have clarified not the whole businesses both own and world wide debt like.

But what the super thought, specifically with regards to our club and the landlord/club owner

Uh? Who would the landlord owe money to? 

2 hours ago, underdog said:

You didn't but you have now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

Uh? Who would the landlord owe money to? 

Super blue posted it  - sorry if I have got it wrong

On 8/2/2019 at 4:11 PM, super_blue said:

Landlord owes most i’m led to believe. 

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

5 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

The latest I heard was it would be open with no hospitality, but who knows...

So  AL and Mo in the main stand again if they want hospitality? That will be interesting 

Edited by BP1960