Boundary Park buy out

2 hours ago, Clifford said:

Take some spinning by that chuckle danger and the obese blogger if the stand isn't open.

Not sure why the club would feel the need to make an announcement on hospitality not being in the North Stand? 

Yeah bang out of order that. How old are you ? Would you say it to the lads face ? How old is he 14 ? You are fucking hard you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clifford said:

Take some spinning by that chuckle danger and the obese (v)blogger if the stand isn't open.

Not sure why the club would feel the need to make an announcement on hospitality not being in the North Stand? 

• Like 2

Could be Leasing.com announcement!

They could tell Marco a thing or two like when you rent a stadium you don't own it.  Like if you want to use the stadium you are renting and services are provided by the landlord you will have to pay more than just rent.

5 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

North Stands going to be closed!!!

5 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

This is the final straw for me...the owner can fuck off...ABDALLAH OUT!!!

5 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

The latest I heard was it would be open with no hospitality, but who knows...

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Bang on the money Mr Sinnot

Slightly jumped the gun there @oafc1955  😉

12 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

For those of us who haven't been concentrating, why do we need a statement to let us know the stand will be open?

Due to some of the dross and scaremongering posts that have been posted on this thread......

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

For those of us who haven't been concentrating, why do we need a statement to let us know the stand will be open?

Serious consideration was being given to closing it, it appears they have wisely stepped back from that although there are suggestions that they still have to get the go ahead from the Safety Advisory Group.

• Like 1

Just now, deyres42 said:

Serious consideration was being given to closing it, it appears they have wisely stepped back from that although there are suggestions that they still have to get the go ahead from the Safety Advisory Group.

Which if they don't could be dressed up as "it's not our fault"..... 

49 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

But not for the 100 club or match day corporate/sponsors boxes.

They have the option of the Main stand now. Maybe a statement for those they cannot reach but maybe will pick it up off the website

12 minutes ago, underdog said:

But not for the 100 club or match day corporate/sponsors boxes.

They have the option of the Main stand now. Maybe a statement for those they cannot reach but maybe will pick it up off the website

The club as kept me informed throughout the process of what was going on regarding my two 100 club tickets.

I am sure any box owners would also have been kept in the communication loop.

9 minutes ago, JohnG123 said:

The club as kept me informed throughout the process of what was going on regarding my two 100 club tickets.

I am sure any box owners would also have been kept in the communication loop.

You seem to be the only one! I e-mailed Ashleigh on Friday, only to be told that she knew nothing herself.