Boundary Park buy out

5 minutes ago, owdumer said:

You seem to be the only one! I e-mailed Ashleigh on Friday, only to be told that she knew nothing herself.

I received an email from Ashleigh at 18:17 this evening. I am sure this will have been sent to all 100 club members.

i also spoke to Pat at OAFC earlier around 5:15 pm.

6 minutes ago, JohnG123 said:

I received an email from Ashleigh at 18:17 this evening. I am sure this will have been sent to all 100 club members.

Hardly throughout the process then, plus an hour after being on official site.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JohnG123 said:

So you've only just been informed about what's been going on?

12 minutes ago, Macca said:

So you've only just been informed about what's been going on?

Let’s put this to bed....... no I had a meeting at the club weeks ago along with other 100 club members and Pat has spoken to me on numerous occasions since to let me know the ongoing situation.

If you were given information on numerous occasions, then it is a disgrace that those of us who were working at the time of said meeting were not also informed what was transpiring.

I am totally pissed off about this whole nonsense, fans who pay their hard earned money in good faith deserve a damned sight better than 4 days notice. 

Edited by owdumer

1 hour ago, JohnG123 said:

I've got 2 100 club tickets and still haven't received an email or any sort of communication at all.

4 hours ago, JohnG123 said:

The stand will be closed and you will all be asked to move ..........as one that springs to mind.

trail through the thread I am sure you will find plenty more.....

It was doubtful for a period of time, so speculation about it and the club are only to be expected on a football forum. 

8 hours ago, JohnG123 said:

Let’s put this to bed....... no I had a meeting at the club weeks ago along with other 100 club members and Pat has spoken to me on numerous occasions since to let me know the ongoing situation.

Bit different from what you said on 28 July...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Bit different from what you said on 28 July...

Agreed.............  but I have always gone to Latics and eventually the owner or owners and players  will change us fans are the one consistent thing. I want to keep my seat.... 

11 hours ago, JohnG123 said:

The club as kept me informed throughout the process of what was going on regarding my two 100 club tickets.

I am sure any box owners would also have been kept in the communication loop.

11 hours ago, owdumer said:

You seem to be the only one! I e-mailed Ashleigh on Friday, only to be told that she knew nothing herself.

Makes you think doesn't it......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnG123 said:

Agreed.............  but I have always gone to Latics and eventually the owner or owners and players  will change us fans are the one consistent thing. I want to keep my seat.... 

Are you a bot?

• Like 2

I have been a season ticket holder for 30 years and a 100 club member since inception.  I have attempted to find out information about what is happening to 100 club renewals for weeks.  On each occasion I have telephoned the club I have been told they cannot update me.  Last week I was told I would  receive a call after a board meeting to update me.  I didn't receive a call.  I emailed the commercial department yesterday for clarification.  No response.  I tried to ring the commercial department today.  No answer.  I left a voicemail message.  No reply.  Frankly, the owners of the club need to take a long hard look at themselves and ask are they competent to run a business?  If any other business treated its loyal customers like this they would fold pretty quickly.  It does make you wonder whether they actually care.

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, laticio said:

I have been a season ticket holder for 30 years and a 100 club member since inception.  I have attempted to find out information about what is happening to 100 club renewals for weeks.  On each occasion I have telephoned the club I have been told they cannot update me.  Last week I was told I would  receive a call after a board meeting to update me.  I didn't receive a call.  I emailed the commercial department yesterday for clarification.  No response.  I tried to ring the commercial department today.  No answer.  I left a voicemail message.  No reply.  Frankly, the owners of the club need to take a long hard look at themselves and ask are they competent to run a business?  If any other business treated its loyal customers like this they would fold pretty quickly.  It does make you wonder whether they actually care.

Hi, if you email supporter.services@oldhamathletic.co.uk, I will look into this for you and clarify the situation via email.

Alternatively you can call us on 0161 785 5150, we are usually pretty fast with answering the phones.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Billy

Ticket Office Manager

• Like 3

Just now, OAFCBilly said:

Hi, if you email supporter.services@oldhamathletic.co.uk, I will look into this for you and clarify the situation via email.

Alternatively you can call us on 0161 785 5150, we are usually pretty fast with answering the phones.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Billy

Ticket Office Manager

Well played Billy