Boundary Park buy out

1 hour ago, nzlatic said:

They say lots of things in their info vacuum. Except the thing you said they said. 

They are in the process of acquiring the shares. In the meantime they have taken over the running of the OEC. Which includes taking on staff it seems. As I understand it, this is what they have said. And this is what has happened. 

#AgendaLad

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lags said:

For No investment we are lead to believe. Allegedly,... 

I think they are planning on buying everything and doing due diligence rather than not bothering and just ending up with the car park... :wink:

1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

Has that been confirmed anywhere?

On their blog and at their presentation. 

I would say this comp house issue is more likely to just be an admin cock up... but it’s not great is it. 

Went to the Main Stand bar at half time - cans of Carling, Dark Fruits, some similarly rank bitter, nothing on draught...

I didn't bother.

My lad wanted a pie so we then made our way to the kiosk at the other end, it was shut.

Back in the stand I asked a steward where I needed to go for food - "there isn't any food because of an issue with the Fan Led Group over there [points at North Stand]"

Somebody has decided not to use the pie serving tackle in the Main Stand kiosk(s) and then somebody has actually spoke to the stewards and told them to say that. It's beyond cringey... :lol:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

On their blog and at their presentation. 

I would say this comp house issue is more likely to just be an admin cock up... but it’s not great is it. 

So they bought shares in the OEC?  What percentage?

1 minute ago, HarryBosch said:

Went to the Main Stand bar at half time - cans of Carling, Dark Fruits, some similarly rank bitter, nothing on draught...

I didn't bother.

My lad wanted a pie so we then made our way to the kiosk at the other end, it was shut.

Back in the stand I asked a steward where I needed to go for food - "there isn't any food because of an issue with the Fan Led Group over there [points at North Stand]"

Somebody has decided not to use the pie serving tackle in the Main Stand kiosk(s) and then somebody has actually spoke to the stewards and told them to say that. It's beyond cringey... :lol:

You really needed to go seek and ask. Really? You've known that for over a week on here. 

Go on, carry on acting shocked

8 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

I didn't bother.

For future reference they sold booze at the pie kiosk last season. Presumably the same arrangement will continue.