Pre Season 2019

BTW for those taking about bets...

You can double your money on FGR just winning on Saturday, or like me make it a double as I’ve just stuck £50 on FGR to beat us and Exeter (at home) to beat Macclesfield for the best part of £250.

• Like 1

I havent renewed my season ticket and I was going to just boycott the home games but continue to do aways but can i really justify travelling all over the Country watching some French teams fifth tier ressies cast offs..

We need to oust the fuckwit as soon as possible..

Just now, fleetwood Blue said:

I havent renewed my season ticket and I was going to just boycott the home games but continue to do aways but can i really justify travelling all over the Country watching some French teams fifth tier ressies cast offs..

We need to oust the fuckwit as soon as possible..

This is my line of thinking now. Although I am thinking of doing Bradford and not bothering with the game. 

Failed to score and lost at home twice against non-league opposition

It's not the first friendly of pre season it's the last two a f-cking week before the season starts with our perceived best XI, what a f-cking shambles 

Lost our four best players and replaced them with zilch. Even that side finished in the bottom half ....