Pre Season 2019

4 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

Have to say that SOME of the stewards at Latics are walking a thin line. I`m a calm and passive man but I`ve nearly snapped on a couple myself with their attitude. To be balanced there are some good ones too but, when it undoubtedly gets heated this season some of the "little Hitlers" had beter watch out.

Well Abdallah, he runs a football club

In a town that's seen better days

He makes his brother very happy

And lets him pick the team to play

He's got a system called fucking clueless

Only brings in players he's had on trial

Doesn't give a shit about the paying public

Got a coach, players and no style

Give me strength Abdallah

GIve me strength Abdallah

Are you the man?

Give me strength Abdalalh

Have you really got a fucking plan?

9 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Have to say that SOME of the stewards at Latics are walking a thin line. I`m a calm and passive man but I`ve nearly snapped on a couple myself with their attitude. To be balanced there are some good ones too but, when it undoubtedly gets heated this season some of the "little Hitlers" had beter watch out.

I think the steward was protecting AL's family and kids who were there.

Edited by BP1960

Tonight and last Saturday prove these two fuckwit brothers have destroyed our club.  It’s now a pale imitation; simply a mechanism to line the pockets of others through acquiring shite players.  If you’re hoping for loans then it’s futile - it will question his policy, which he will avoid, and he’ll simply fire the current coach and recruit another patsy.

Pointless suggesting the Trust take a stand - they’re too busy looking over his version of the books and want to reason with individuals who’s are full of contempt for the fans or any representative.  Fans are fast becoming apathetic to put up a fight too.

Only real hope now is the FLG who seem to have the fire to make a change.  Unfortunately by the time the ink has dried, it may be too late. 

The fans should boycott every home game until he’s gone.  I really feel sorry for those who have bought a ST.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Slow

Inept

Clueless

I have no idea what Banide is trying to do, unfortunately neither do the players.

That first 10 minutes by Iacovitti was as bad a performance I have ever seen by any player ever. 

(I’ll exclude Branger and Fage... they looked pretty decent when they came on)

I do agree looked better 2nd half Branger and Fage looked very lively ..he is going to cause teams problems this season .. not all negative enjoyed the 2nd half we looked good going forward abit of pace about us.. let's get a center back in who I would play alongside stott.. 

37 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

Tonight and last Saturday prove these two fuckwit brothers have destroyed our club.  It’s now a pale imitation; simply a mechanism to line the pockets of others through acquiring shite players.  If you’re hoping for loans then it’s futile - it will question his policy, which he will avoid, and he’ll simply fire the current coach and recruit another patsy.

Pointless suggesting the Trust take a stand - they’re too busy looking over his version of the books and want to reason with individuals who’s are full of contempt for the fans or any representative.  Fans are fast becoming apathetic to put up a fight too.

Only real hope now is the FLG who seem to have the fire to make a change.  Unfortunately by the time the ink has dried, it may be too late. 

The fans should boycott every home game until he’s gone.  I really feel sorry for those who have bought a ST.

We’re going the same way as Orient did. 

Things are are going to get a lot worse than this before we bottom out. 

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

I'm lost for words.

You and me both!

The thought of actually placing a bet on your home town club to lose and profit from it? sickening and shows how shit this cesspit has become

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

I do agree looked better 2nd half Branger and Fage looked very lively ..he is going to cause teams problems this season .. not all negative enjoyed the 2nd half we looked good going forward abit of pace about us.. let's get a center back in who I would play alongside stott.. 

Looked good going forward?

Not sure I would class a good run by branger and one by Fage as an enjoyable 2nd half.

We were a dull lifeless team, Mouche was not interested and is never captain material in a million years.

That was our first team and we were outplayed by Halifax.😥

Looking at the collective, there is no team cohesiveness, a lack of leadership and a lack of desire to win.

I feel for the likes of Hamer and Stott, who are young lads playing for their local club and will have a desire to play for their club.

Stott is vocal and shows more than our captain in trying to lead but needs an older head alongside him to assist him.

I think Mills probably thinks what the hell type of club have I joined and that he would probably have been better at Morecambe.

We have to hope something clicks in that team and they play fo each other, otherwise it is going to be a bloody long and painful season.

Just now, Ricardo said:

Looked good going forward?

Not sure I would class a good run by branger and one by Fage as an enjoyable 2nd half.

We were a dull lifeless team, Mouche was not interested and is never captain material in a million years.

That was our first team and we were outplayed by Halifax.😥

Looking at the collective, there is no team cohesiveness, a lack of leadership and a lack of desire to win.

I feel for the likes of Hamer and Stott, who are young lads playing for their local club and will have a desire to play for their club.

Stott is vocal and shows more than our captain in trying to lead but needs an older head alongside him to assist him.

I think Mills probably thinks what the hell type of club have I joined and that he would probably have been better at Morecambe.

We have to hope something clicks in that team and they play fo each other, otherwise it is going to be a bloody long and painful season.

Yes we was first half.. very poor , lacked a cutting edge ,and we deserved to be 1-0 down, we all know we  need a center back. If you read my comment I was highlighting that I liked Fage looks like he has pace and i think he looks good going forward . The real test comes on saturday.. 

12 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

You and me both!

The thought of actually placing a bet on your home town club to lose and profit from it? sickening and shows how shit this cesspit has become

Well done - top blue points for you.

Relegation battle is nailed on here, ive never said that before the league actually starts but the end of pre season should be showing the makings of your first 11.

I'm struggling to see a first 4 or 5 at present.

We look genuinely shite.