On the Fane hunt

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Yep. "Allegedely" told he would never play for the club again, had a deal lined up with a L2 (now L1) club last summer and then had his leg broken...

"Allegedly" not entirely accidental if ...

Sorry for nicking your ellipsis

Oh noes, player said bad things about a side that is the worst I've seen playing for Latics, in the lowest division I've ever seen Latics play. And he said it in foreign!!! Maybes if some of the cunts he had been talking about had had a few harsh words with themselves in any bloody language then they might not be at this godforsaken club having to play on a shit pitch in the pissing rain in front of 30% capacity crowds.

I know I'm stanning hard for the lad and he didn't always meet me halfway with his performances but how many times did we concede last season and your first thought was "too easy" as the opposition walked through our middle with ne'er a challenge or someone getting in the way a bit? I've we'd picked one of the lads doing the ball through hole challenge at halftime to just stand halfway between the centre circle and the 18 yard box in their going out shoes we'd have conceded less.

3 minutes ago, beag_teeets said:

I've we'd picked one of the lads doing the ball through hole challenge at halftime to just stand halfway between the centre circle and the 18 yard box in their going out shoes we'd have conceded less.

Yes, but they manage to get nearer the goal  than Fane ever did.

• Like 1