• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was against it for Months...but you know what...a few Saturdays in a row went by...and I was absolutely bored as F...the mrs works shifts, often on Saturdays so its not like we can have trips here t

Yep, because I go for what’s on the pitch (granted it’s shite) and wanting the team to do well. I don’t get het up about what’s happening off the pitch. There’s bigger things to worry about in life th

The young innocent boy is a vlogger..... and by paying for him [& his family] he [Marco] is attempting to buy his affection / influence his vlogging output.... whilst at the same time, not paying

19 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Same card as last season isn't it? 

(I'd still prefer a book) 

Think it's a new card. Not sure now though.

23 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Anyone know when they are due for collection?

New card apparently due to be available for collection from Monday according to the clubs ticket office twitter account. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

It’s not for a month !!! Let’s see how many they bring to BP ? How many did they bring last season?

Dunno but I bet they dont bang on about it like a bunch of school kids. Come on simply its more embarrassing than ur hatred of grown men buying football shirts??

29 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Embarrassing away support. The #wehavethebestawaysupportintheworldladshangyourheadinshame

27 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

It’s not for a month !!! Let’s see how many they bring to BP ? How many did they bring last season?

23 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Dunno but I bet they dont bang on about it like a bunch of school kids. Come on simply its more embarrassing than ur hatred of grown men buying football shirts??

‘I bet they don’t bang on about it...’ What, you mean like your first post above? 

31 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Embarrassing away support. The #wehavethebestawaysupportintheworldladshangyourheadinshame

Won’t be long now until you forget to log out as one of your accounts and accidentally quote yourself..

1 minute ago, TheBigDog said:

‘I bet they don’t bang on about it...’ What, you mean like your first post above? 

And how he changed his point within one post when he realised it was shit jus so he could carry on ‘trolling’ 😂

It’s pointless pointing it out to him, it won’t get through.