OAFC Latest Accounts

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Lags said:

To further give your advices credence wiseowl. I am currently under moderation status which means one of admin needs to approve before you see this. I get it, I am partly to blame for biting. 

I've had one admin clear the air which is good. I've had another ignore the waiting posts. This one normally joins in with the gang. Yet the thing I really don't get is why. We've never had words of any description in the past. In fact the only dealing I can remember having was driving to the ticket office for him to buy him a match ticket for some big match coming up. He lives a long way away you see. Then met him at the ground. Odd really. 

Lags, I’m fairly sure you’re talking about me here because you did indeed do me a favour a few years back and got me some tickets, although the ‘big’ game was a 0-0 at Hartlepool where we had to suffer Calvin Zola’s incompetence in front of goal!

I genuinely have no idea how you’re come to think I join in with the crowd, other than I know our views on Barry have differed, and I haven’t deliberately ignored your posts. I wish you no ill at all. Not sure what more I can say really. 

6 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

I genuinely think i'm the only user the mods have taken 'action' on. Still don't really know what for but i've literally been called all sorts in the past and they've done nothing. 

This thread has turned all manner of fucking ridiculousness. Others have already proven you’re not the only one. I know for a fact I put members on temporary bans for some of the posts directed at you a fair while back, much as you brought a lot of it on yourself, but the only person who would have been told is the member receiving the ban. 

We do what we can, when we can. Some of the stuff in this thread is the sort of thing that makes us want to turn the lights off altogether. 

This place is weird sometimes. 

It’s football forum, and yet the lengths people go to take things personally it’s staggering. New flash everybody- the world doesn’t revolve around you or me. Everybody has far more important things in their life to worry about, other than what you or I post on the internet. 

Nobody really cares. So have a beer, and chill out. 

AL OUT. 😎

I’m dead pissed off, I post provocative things on message boards, because I like a reaction, and then people get right upset with me, and I don’t understand why. Thing is, I’m really a dead reasonable bloke, and half the shit I post I don’t really think about. 

I wish people knew the real me. 

25 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

Lags, I’m fairly sure you’re talking about me here because you did indeed do me a favour a few years back and got me some tickets, although the ‘big’ game was a 0-0 at Hartlepool where we had to suffer Calvin Zola’s incompetence in front of goal!

I genuinely have no idea how you’re come to think I join in with the crowd, other than I know our views on Barry have differed, and I haven’t deliberately ignored your posts. I wish you no ill at all. Not sure what more I can say really. 

I bet we would all love hartlepool to be a big game in league one now. 

If only for the foot long hotdogs

On 8/17/2019 at 8:49 PM, leeslover said:

Nah, I got a straight up ban for making too many dirty jokes. It was a stiff one and hard to accept, but I clenched my teeth and took it like a man.

Get a grip it’s not only you that’s been fingered for that. I’ve also been in the hole. Let me tell you it was very sticky. A real pain in the arse and I’m not proud. Still feel shafted tbh 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Fk me. The Trust should snap his hands off for that....

I guess AlMo will block, but yes!

FAO Barry, if you want to get people more on side, then inviting Kieran would do a hell of a lot to convince us you are serious about improving things.

17 minutes ago, singe said:

I guess AlMo will block, but yes!

FAO Barry, if you want to get people more on side, then inviting Kieran would do a hell of a lot to convince us you are serious about improving things.

Not when people hear his verdict though, I suspect!

30 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Been a fairly quiet week on the boards this week so lets have the usual suspects have a bitch about the accounts.

Or alternatively we could all just bury our head in the sand or up the clowns arse. 

1 hour ago, whittles left foot said:

Been a fairly quiet week on the boards this week so lets have the usual suspects have a bitch about the accounts.

I'm not bitching, I'm pleading with Barry to clear it and help us be more transparent.

Abdallah said he would be. 3 weeks ago.
https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/september/12092019-club-statement/

On 8/18/2019 at 10:26 AM, League one forever said:

I’m dead pissed off, I post provocative things on message boards, because I like a reaction, and then people get right upset with me, and I don’t understand why. Thing is, I’m really a dead reasonable bloke, and half the shit I post I don’t really think about. 

I wish people knew the real me. 

Go to bed Mr. Trump sir. This is a football forum. 

• 8 months later...

Archived