OAFC Latest Accounts

5 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

You know there’s an agenda to get him out Paddy, so why you being a dick about it?

The only agenda I see is the one of trying to get the best outcome for the club and that certainly isn't with these bell ends in charge (and yes I mean you as well, Barry, cos I know you're following my posts)...

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

The only agenda I see is the one of trying to get the best outcome for the club and that certainly isn't with these bell ends in charge (and yes I mean you as well, Barry, cos I know you're following my posts)...

Well if it’s Paul Whitehead and chums, I can’t fucking wait 🙈

When there were no accounts it was scandalous, now there are accounts they are rubbish. 

I've no idea how much if any the clubs debts are in a better position than under Corney but, I'd quite happily wager had Corney remained we'd be in a right mess now. So at least we can thank small praises. 

I can honestly say talking to people at the match the other day the general attitude is far different to that on owtb. 

31 minutes ago, Lags said:

When there were no accounts it was scandalous, now there are accounts they are rubbish. 

I've no idea how much if any the clubs debts are in a better position than under Corney but, I'd quite happily wager had Corney remained we'd be in a right mess now. So at least we can thank small praises. 

I can honestly say talking to people at the match the other day the general attitude is far different to that on owtb. 

I hope you don't mean Barry Owen 

10 hours ago, Fruitygoo said:

Its not just football.. Its all business accounts...

The trust agreed six principles in their meeting with Al. Number one was transparency and openness. He kicks off with abridged and unaudited accounts... 

This must call for another letter!

8 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Well if it’s Paul Whitehead and chums, I can’t fucking wait 🙈

8 hours ago, Clifford said:

I see your point, I doubt they could run things as well as the Lemmys have in the last 18 months. 

Well.  According to Companies house, he is a director of four companies... 

one of his companies is currently going through liquidation having not submitted accounts for 3 years

one is in administration

another, (that used to involve the three amigos until they resigned last 2017) has in the last 18 months taken on a shed load of charges for loans and other credit arrangements with various finance companies. 

so, we will have to wait and see on that. 

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

one of his companies is currently going through liquidation having not submitted accounts for 3 years

one is in administration

another, (that used to involve the three amigos until they resigned last 2017) has in the last 18 months taken on a shed load of charges for loans and other credit arrangements with various finance companies. 

Nothing like jumping from a frying pan into a huge fire that’s had petrol chucked on to it for good measure.

Ah well, wait & see I guess it’s not like I haven’t supported one massive clusterfuck from the next for the last 30 years - competency would be boring 

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

one is in administration

It certainly doesn't make good reading, but that said I don't walk or work in those circles and maybe boom and bust is the norm. 

I've been self employed 25+ years and never owed a penny beyond the terms vendor's require but that doesn't mean I could run a football club until I was shown and learnt the ropes. Even then I'd need constant advice and guidance. 

One things for sure since the Moore era this club as not been run purely for the benefit of OAFC. Little wonder we have gone backwards and in such a fragmented mess. 

I ain't against the FLG but I ain't a blinkered backer either. They earn my support. I maintain this club is not big enough for 2 entities taking cash from it. Collectively we have a hope, fragmented not a chance

1 minute ago, Lags said:

It certainly doesn't make good reading, but that said I don't walk or work in those circles and maybe boom and bust is the norm. 

I've been self employed 25+ years and never owed a penny beyond the terms vendor's require but that doesn't mean I could run a football club until I was shown and learnt the ropes. Even then I'd need constant advice and guidance. 

One things for sure since the Moore era this club as not been run purely for the benefit of OAFC. Little wonder we have gone backwards and in such a fragmented mess. 

I ain't against the FLG but I ain't a blinkered backer either. They own my support. I maintain this club is not big enough for 2 entities taking cash from it. Collectively we have a hope, fragmented not a chance

Spot on

58 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

one is in administration

Yes, all to view at Companies House Kowenicki / boundaryparkblue and therefore in the public domain.

Just gossip to date though that he may be involved as there has been no formal announcement of who the FLG are.

Dont see any benefit tbh in discussing an individual or their business on here particularly with the FLG presenting an update this Saturday

Fair game after then though of course 

Wasn't Whitehead royally shafted over the building of the OEC? Which could account for his company struggling and the same guy who'd worked for free for years in the ticket office on matchdays?

Not seen him around the club for some time tbf but he and his family were familiar faces home and away for years but again not seen them as much over the past year or two.

9 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Yes, all to view at Companies House Kowenicki / boundaryparkblue and therefore in the public domain.

Just gossip to date though that he may be involved as there has been no formal announcement of who the FLG are.

Dont see any benefit tbh in discussing an individual or their business on here particularly with the FLG presenting an update this Saturday

Fair game after then though of course 

I agree. Cant recall who outed him as a potential? I’d be surprised if he turns out to be the main part of the FLG. 

50 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Wasn't Whitehead royally shafted over the building of the OEC? Which could account for his company struggling and the same guy who'd worked for free for years in the ticket office on matchdays?

Not seen him around the club for some time tbf but he and his family were familiar faces home and away for years but again not seen them as much over the past year or two.

That was my take on it. I don't know who he is though

18 hours ago, Jimbooth said:

You could look at it that way. But as an overall view we seem to be significantly better off... 

The Company Oldham Athletic 2004 AFC Ltd has a much improved condition although still in a negative state.

In the Year to 26th (30th) June 2018 1 of 2 things happened;

1) The Football Club became massively profitable   OR.......

2) Some creditors (Long term ones at that) disappeared. IE Were written Off.

I suggest the latter.

The Balance Sheet is improved by some £5.5M so is now just simply shit as compared with horrendously shit as it had been previously.

If Barrie Owen still reads the site he is still a tosser, in my humble opinion.

21 minutes ago, ChaddySmoker said:

2) Some creditors (Long term ones at that) disappeared. IE Were written Off.

I suggest the latter.

The Balance Sheet is improved by some £5.5M so is now just simply shit as compared with horrendously shit as it had been previously.

Could it also be that the club have excluded them as they don't believe that they are owed but actually are?

Archived