Chris Eagles

4 hours ago, laticsrblue said:

The Official website articles, interviews and news is almost non-existent, What do those media guys do all day?

24 minutes ago, astottie said:

I agree with your view on the lack of  communication but do we actually employ media guys?

I'm beginning to wonder if my earlier post up there /|\ could be possible. I'd put nowt past him.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd put Eagles into a similar category as Baxter (without the affinity of course) and Byrne.  A talented player with plenty of flaws but could do very well at a club that is settled, functioning well and the right people in place to get a tune out of him.

Sadly, we don't really have of those things at the club.  So I think he'll be a waste of a wage.

1 minute ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

I'd put Eagles into a similar category as Baxter (without the affinity of course) and Byrne.  A talented player with plenty of flaws but could do very well at a club that is settled, functioning well and the right people in place to get a tune out of him.

Sadly, we don't really have of those things at the club.  So I think he'll be a waste of a wage.

I'd put him similar to Chris Taylor when he returned here, legs have gone.

7 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I'd put him similar to Chris Taylor when he returned here, legs have gone.

I honestly cant think of what he's shown to deserve a contact,  that lad who came on today with the bleached hair was fucking dreadful too, couldn't find a blue shirt and killed any flow we may of had going forward, surely he won't be offered a deal.

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I honestly cant think of what he's shown to deserve a contact,  that lad who came on today with the bleached hair was fucking dreadful too, couldn't find a blue shirt and killed any flow we may of had going forward, surely he won't be offered a deal.

We have signed the bleached haired lad and Eagles I heard.

8 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I believe the blond haired lad has been given a contract, just waiting for international clearance before being revealed as a latics player.. 

7 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

We have signed the bleached haired lad and Eagles I heard.

Yes I've heard this too, I heard also about the number 15 (got subbed at half time) had been offered one also. Dont know how true this is . Dont shoot the messenger 😏

28 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Yes I've heard this too, I heard also about the number 15 (got subbed at half time) had been offered one also. Dont know how true this is . Dont shoot the messenger 😏

Number 15 is a kid who looked  to have stage fright today, I think he's the one Burton Albion wanted to sign after starring in  their first team in friendlies, but due to priorities in other departments decided not to. He would be one for the future if signed IMO.

24 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Number 15 is a kid who looked  to have stage fright today, I think he's the one Burton Albion wanted to sign after starring in  their first team in friendlies, but due to priorities in other departments decided not to. He would be one for the future if signed IMO.

Wasn’t he picked up from Ashton? Number 15 that is, not Egert. Egert is a CB...

Not sure what you fans been watching or what you know about football but this guy has forgot more than the squad know. He obviously doesn’t need the money so can only be for the love of the game!

hes explained if you do your research why he stepped away from the game we all love, just not as much as our children

3 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

15 months without a club.  Started about 30 games in five years. I don't see this turning out to be a masterstroke.

I’ve proper run out of shock. It is what it is.  But it’s certainly not my club any more. 

5 hours ago, League one forever said:

That is exactly how I feel. 

It’s like we’ve been kidnapped and we’re waiting (hopelessly) to be rescued. Figuratively and literally. 

Let the sideshow begin

Archived