Forest Green Rovers (a)

24 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

No he’s not, looked ok when I’ve seen him, maybe a bit slow but good enough for L2

If that's the case why has he struggled against non League teams all pre season, I'd do a job it doesn't mean I'd do a decent one though.

Woods

Mills

Wheater

Hamer

Iacovitti

Sylla

Missilou

Branger 

Maouche

Nepo

Vera

I'd prefer 4-4-2 with no Sylla and Wilson alongside Urko.

He'll might well start Stott or Sefil ahead of Hamer too but HAmer is the best and most experienced of the three and also has his long throw.....

I'm thoroughly expecting a beating tomorrow. The defenders have been signed too late in the day to make an impact tomorrow.

However give them a couple of weeks and our Defence lead by Wheater might start to come together as a unit to keep enough goals out. Add to that the signing of a couple of forwards and we might start to look competitive enough come the start of September to stay clear of relegation.

7 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

His stupidity a few months later was made worse by remembering just how much I celebrated that goal.  What a game that was, an unbelievably cavalier Latics line up too!

Drayton destroyed their left back. He was booked and subbed within 15 minutes. I thought we'd signed Messi... 

And it was one leg of a six match acca that won over a grand. Had worse days 

Well its here, they day were all look forward to! Were shrouded in mystery and unknown. Who knows, maybe we we will click and #walltheleague, maybe mo is the master of diamond finders, maybe LB is a tactical genius and can make any team win. I have serious doubts but until 1500, I can live in hope. KTF for 6 hours longer.

Woods

Hamer 

Wheats

Stott

Mills (worth playing him out of position till the Plymouth lad gets clearance imo)

Branger

Missile

MM

Nepo

Vera 

Wilson

Edited by Ryan