Crewe game

Well that performance was pathetic.

No Passion

No Leadership

No Quality

No Guile

Woods - Did well made a few good saves would have been much worse had he not.

Hamer - shows the effort did ok one brilliant tackle to save a goal looked like he was one of the only ones giving a shit.

Stott - Ok but like Hamer he needs an experienced head next to him to learn off.

Sefil - All over the place positioning is dreadful doesn't mark well at all, and at 6ft 4 should be winning alot more headers not at all commanding.

Smith Brown - Poor felt he got given the run around by the number 7 on too many occasions didn't overlap or get forward enough either.

Mills - Ok him and Hamer combined quite well first half down the right assume he was injured which is why he went off

Branger - Meh anonymous for most of the game contributed little should have gone off.

Maouche - A few passes here and there did show he wanted to try and get on the ball in fairness but I expect more certainly from a captain.

Missilou - meh seemed to get forward more than normal but didn't do enough.

Wilson - Ran around abit but I can't remember him really threatening the goal remotely.

Vera - DEAR GOD! That was special a real special level of crap that I haven't seen in years. Can't win a header, can't pass, the pace of geratric snail, never threatened the goal once. I felt sorry for him it was so bad.

Desire - Looked ok ran in behind a few times nothing special but if we had anykind of quality in midfield he might have got some proper service.

Nepo - Didnt do enough should have played Desire in 2nd half we need more from him than we got.

Eagles - Looked like he didn't want to get his shorts dirty.

Overall though it was weak disjointed performance the manager hardly ever came to the touchline to rally the troops still another bet win. I still confidently believe we will go down unless we sign atleast a midfielder and a forward.

Good to see the fan bar rammed however the pints were abit lively.

No kiosks open in the main stand pathetic from Abdullah but we all know thats what he is.

The fans patience is already wearing thin its going to snap and the atmosphere will turn toxic if this carries on.

Edited by GlossopLatic
  • Like 1

No leadership on the pitch, no leadership from the disinterested chump on the bench who spent almost the entire game with his chin in his hand and no leadership from the head coach in the dugout who must have thought the statue on the bench must have been doing ok. Alarming at the very least. 

Well after 60 years of watching latics through thick,thin and even more thin today was the last straw.

On the pitch it was a complete shambles, as well as having half a team of absolute shite players it is even worse to think somebody like Vera is actually paid to even turn up .

If Mouche is captain then we really are doomed,  I can only assume he's captain because he speaks two languages !!! Also why is he played in a defensive holding role when he can't tackle a paper bag. 

Tactically Bandido looks completely inept, there appears to be no system to even try and play to, defenders appear to concentrate on making sure they don't come into contact with opposition forwards. By the time the last 15 mins came he just threw 8 men forward without one idea of how we would get the ball upto them. 

Today has just confirmed all my pre season fears that next year is the National league and God knows where in the years to come. 

Off the pitch we are no better, the main stand is an embarrassing wreck and should be condemned.  The toilet facilities are worse than those in public parks and today I couldn't even get a drink of coffee. 

The club has become a complete shambles and is slowly dying which is extremely sad to watch.

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

It’s got a very non league feel about the place at the moment. On and off the pitch.

I beg to differ. Had a great day out at a very well run non-league outfit today. Draught ale and freshly made, hot Cornish pasties served with a smile both for two quid a pop. Club president took my fiver at the turnstile and he thanked all 101 of us for coming on the way out too, even after his team let a 2 nil lead slip. Good game that finished 2-2. 

• Like 1

That was just entirely predictable,its simple its just the team that has been built.No talent commensurate with what is needed in this division, no leadership, no team spirit, no physicality.

An absolute shambles.Where was this world beating full back that we have supposedly signed from Plymouth?

It baffles me why AL can't see the shambles created by himself, he needsto swallow his pride and admit his foreign policy strategy has been a complete disaster. I know he won't though and that's the big concern. 

Today was like a watching  paint that will never dry.

Edited by BP1960

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

It baffles me why AL can't see the shambles created by himself, he needsto swallow his pride and admit his foreign policy strategy has been a complete disaster. I know he won't though and that's the big concern. 

Today was like a watching  paint that will never dry.

I know BP but he doesn't care its just cronyism and jobs for the boys as he and all of his boys don't care if we go dow.

The club is dying on its arse. We have lifelong supporters who are deserting in their droves. We also have owners who clearly haven’t a fucking clue how to run a football club and more importantly don’t give a shite either.

We have to get right behind this fan led group immediately and get these fucking 🤡’s out. I had a conversation with one of them earlier this week and I’m staggered by what he told me. I am 100% convinced they have the club at heart and that we should be backing them to the hilt.

🤡ABDALLAH OUT!!

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, rvlatic said:

Banide and his assistant were both in the dugout - I don't know who the randomer on the pitchside bench was...

I'm not one to criticise the current french players...but I sit right by the dugout and every command barked by the Banide and his assistant (they got very vocal in the 20mins especially) was in French. How the hell the English lads know what's going on is beyond me. The language on the pitch today was basically french. This isn't going to work

Edited by LT_SMASH
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

1,312 home fans down on the same fixture last season is alarming seeing as it was the first home game, other than the owners cronies will there be anyone there in a months time? 

And that's with a ton of kids in on free tickets in the family stand.

1 hour ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

Hamer put a shift in but with no quality. Same for mills who was also direct but with no end product, keeper did ok. Apart from that everyone else was awful. Maouche, miss, Sefil and Vera attrotious...the new left back even worse. 

No hot food in the Joe Royle, just crisp chocolate and cans of carlsberg being served from a table.

The club is on its arse!!!

I thought Stott played well , a few others tried without delivering like Wilson and Smith-Brown .

why on earth Nepo didn’t start and Vera did defies any logical explanation 

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Joke of a club tbh, how are they going to attract new fans when they can't even retain the loons who still go, I did talk about smoking the Lemmys out but it appears they don't really want any fans to watch us, I reckon with the apathy that exists amongst our fan base right now this club could die with nothing but a whimper. 

Sad sad times and before the usual suspects tell me to wait ten games - fuck off, if you can't see the trouble we're in after two games them you've got your head up your arse.

Get these cunts out of our football club before we do a Stockport.

Would rather do a stockport at the moment than put up with this shambles 

33 minutes ago, stevesidg said:

I thought Stott played well , a few others tried without delivering like Wilson and Smith-Brown .

why on earth Nepo didn’t start and Vera did defies any logical explanation 

Because there had to be an ulterior motive, why else....

17 minutes ago, mikeroyboy said:

Club controlled hospital parking up 67% to £5.00. 

Not having the sign at the bottom of the lane was sneaky and underhand.

Left it to the bloke collecting the money to tell everyone, rather than any kind of notice. Just leaves a bad taste.