• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to watch us hanging on for ten minutes for a point. At home. Against Exeter. 

But: defensively better than the previous matches. Surely Woods' doubters can see now that he's fine at this level. 

Hoofing it forward meant the ball was coming back at us quickly. Not sure that's a tactic that's going to work with this squad. 

1 minute ago, Ritchierich said:

When you consider how many season ticket holders we have it basically means almost no other Latics fans are bothering

I am one of a group 5 season ticket holders. 2 were on holiday and 1 who lives in North Yorkshire has stopped travelling on Tuesday nights. Yesterday, for  the first time in 13 years I decided I didn’t really fancy a first 11 home game. Out of curtesy I phoned the  last man standing to tell him of my decision and he thanked me for giving himself the excuse not to go. 

I would imagine there were quite a few ST’s who couldn’t be arsed last night. 

Sefil in for Iacovitti after watching that. He really is terrible at Good job Wheater was there

Hamer had a bad game.

That left back. Well. Not sure what he offers.

Azankpo and Fage never stopped running for 90 mins.

Banide. Should be sacked immediately for bringing a CB on at 0-0 at home to hold on for a draw. Lowest of the low that!

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Sefil in for Iacovitti after watching that. He really is terrible at Good job Wheater was there

Hamer had a bad game.

That left back. Well. Not sure what he offers.

Azankpo and Fage never stopped running for 90 mins.

Banide. Should be sacked immediately for bringing a CB on at 0-0 at home to hold on for a draw. Lowest of the low that!

Which is fair comment if it actually was Bandide who made that decision. 

2 minutes ago, mikeroyboy said:

I am one of a group 5 season ticket holders. 2 were on holiday and 1 who lives in North Yorkshire has stopped travelling on Tuesday nights. Yesterday, for  the first time in 13 years I decided I didn’t really fancy a first 11 home game. Out of curtesy I phoned the  last man standing to tell him of my decision and he thanked me for giving himself the excuse not to go. 

I would imagine there were quite a few ST’s who couldn’t be arsed last night. 

Tonight?

Some very weird time-leaps going on this week 😆

Wheater solid and coached Iacovitti through the entire game... which is necessary because he’s very unaware of what is going on around him.

Could have snatched it with that bizarre goal line ‘clearance’

We’re off the bottom!  😁 Progress?

Oldham fans booing an Oldham player entering the field of play is shameful.  Don’t care who it is or what they have done. 

A full summary of the situation:

to be fair we have and experienced coach in banide but abdullah is just giving him french players to coach and the abdullah picks the team. 

That performance was better considering we were playing a team in the top four as we have with most of our opening games. 

Wheater and segbe has very good games

attendance wise we have lost our last three and it’s still the holiday season so not all negatives 🙂

Archived