OWTB Vs. OASIS

Guest sheridans_world

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting question. I reckon people who live there but support Latics are OK. I do think everyone should support Latics though. That may rule out some of Footy68's lot :unsure:

Northerners: I could not be bothered to read the last few pages of drivel that you have no doubt written about the game. Be assured that we are coming up there to win and to win well, no quarter. Let's all of us hope that you'll at least be worthy opponents. No one likes a walk-over... :OASISscarf::oasissign1::headbang:

Northerners: I could not be bothered to read the last few pages of drivel that you have no doubt written about the game. Be assured that we are coming up there to win and to win well, no quarter. Let's all of us hope that you'll at least be worthy opponents. No one likes a walk-over... :OASISscarf::oasissign1::headbang:

Is that including Mark trying to handicap us by saying that people living outside of Oldham don't qualify for the 'Home' Team, excluding all but about 2 people who can play? <_<

Edited by maddog

I'm still not sure who I'm playing for!?

I live about 2 hours from Oldham on public transport (as S_W says, about 30 mins by normal methods).

So if I have to get the bus, do I play for OASIS, where as if I get a lift from someone I play for OWTB?

And as an OWTB Mod would it be suitable for me to play for OASIS?

So many questions, so little time...

Greganesque tackling!! :stretcher:B)

Tried some of that myself in Sundays game and now have the very painful severely bruised ribs to prove it (although i think they might have been caused when i fell over trying to head the ball whilst running backwards,bloke,can't multi task!),mind falling down a cellar at work Monday didn't improve 'em :grin:

Edited by inspectormorose

Tried some of that myself in Sundays game and now have the very painful severely bruised ribs to prove it,mind falling down a cellar at work Monday didn't improve 'em :grin:

:shock::laught16:

Is it a timing issue.....or is it like where i'm getting, where the head is still quick in the tackle, but legs and body not so!!!

As for falling down a cellar........very Uncle Albertesque!!!

Ahhh... look at all the little Northern Girlies, spouting off like they have any hope or chance....

BIGFIN signing in..... Central Midfield enforcer for the South... and judging by some of the self admitted fitness levels on show.... this should literally be a stroll in the park....

And this no ref thing... cant believe you have accepted that one.... with me at CM, Lees at CB and Mark in Nets.... do you honestly think you will be getting anywhere near the goal area, well... with the bottom half of your legs intact anyway.... :mrt: :wink:

Its all about the spine of the team... and the Oasis boys knows it is in place.... we may only have 4 players.... but we have a damn good spine!

Come on S_W, Play in central midfield - I dare ya... :stretcher::dead:

We are gonna come and do a millwall on yo behinds...

:who::oasissign1::OASISscarf::first: