OWTB Vs. OASIS

Guest sheridans_world

IM IN!!!!

Me too. On the condition that I get a go up front and the young'uns actually do their share of the running this time! Watching me and S_W have heart attacks may be fun for them... but loosing to southerners won't be!!

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

young'uns actually do their share of the running this time! Watching me and S_W have heart attacks may be fun for them... but loosing to southerners won't be!!

I'm sorry, but last time I checked S_W was under 20!!??? If you need younger than that you are in trouble!

Guest sheridans_world

i think that BigFin should start looking for more players rather than spouting on here :tongue1:

We have three subs at the moment!!!

i think that BigFin should start looking for more players rather than spouting on here :tongue1:

I only started scouting yesterday and we've got 10 confirmed. But if you need a security blanket to cling to, don't let me stop you. It won't help on the day though. And if you only have three subs who's going to carry the second stretcher off?

Guest sheridans_world
I only started scouting yesterday and we've got 10 confirmed. But if you need a security blanket to cling to, don't let me stop you. It won't help on the day though. And if you only have three subs who's going to carry the second stretcher off?

You cant rent a player!!! or six!

From the sounds of things you have 11 subs on the pitch.... all about quality mate...

Just seen this exclusive picture from the last OWTB north training session... we are not worried - that's you on the left isnt it??

owtbnorthka1.png

Shot at 2007-07-12

Guest sheridans_world
From the sounds of things you have 11 subs on the pitch.... all about quality mate...

Just seen this exclusive picture from the last OWTB north training session... we are not worried - that's you on the left isnt it??

owtbnorthka1.png

Shot at 2007-07-12

With Wardle on the far right!

Guest oa_exile

Just got a picture of the "Southern Softies" team

FatGirl_FatFriday_Swimsuit_10Nov06.jpg:laught30:

......And one of Beardy doing some training at home by jogging up and down the stairs

fat_guy_in_girl_underwear.jpg:laught16:

......And one of Beardy doing some training at home by jogging up and down the stairs

fat_guy_in_girl_underwear.jpg:laught16:

You photoshopped that!

It was pink thong originally!

If OASIS are short on numbers I'm not averse to being bribed into playering for them... whilst short on match fitness (I'm working on it and it's not my fault) I'm proud to say I played for Latics for a year as a kid, have two good feet and know how to score (toot... anyone hea..toot...r that? oh, that's just my horn).

That and if I play for OWTB the expectation on me to defend my own box is too high for someone with my talking ability.

If OASIS are short on numbers I'm not averse to being bribed into playering for them... whilst short on match fitness (I'm working on it and it's not my fault) I'm proud to say I played for Latics for a year as a kid, have two good feet and know how to score (toot... anyone hea..toot...r that? oh, that's just my horn).

That and if I play for OWTB the expectation on me to defend my own box is too high for someone with my talking ability.

I think you should come and join us Ackey, having also been on latics books for all of about 5 minutes as a kid, I think our obvious quality would blow the OWTB team into oblivion...

You know we are the favourites...

Horn... where... mine is a FOGHORN!! Whoop Whoop!

Guest sheridans_world

Good point, whats the earliest all you exile's can get up here? I suggest two halfs of 25 minutes, that way we wont be totally nackered!