Open training session

2 hours ago, OAFC1984 said:

Yeah... Bit like the trust doing nothing with questions asked of them over the last 48 hours or so 🙄

Not all Trust people use this site or logon here 24hrs 7 days a week.  So sorry if we missed anything.

We have an official site for logging questions on. That site maybe better as they are not potentially missed as they can scroll down a page on here and get lost.

To be honest  I just want to logon and chat football and fun stuff.....oh dear.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, underdog said:

There was a time when football and fun stuff didn't have to be differentiated specifically. 

6 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Are you real or what ??

Try telling a six year old he can't go to watch his favourite player train and then have his photo taken with him because you need to make a point !!!!

Good luck with that one.

The six year old wouldn't know unless the parents told him they were taking him, as mentioned they can quite easily do that tonight.

I'm guessing you won't be there though as you clearly don't love the club enough to stop it sliding into the fucking National League!

2 minutes ago, underdog said:

Not all Trust people use this site or logon here 24hrs 7 days a week.  So sorry if we missed anything.

We have an official site for logging questions on. That site maybe better as they are not potentially missed as they can scroll down a page on here and get lost.

100% increase in budget ....

7 minutes ago, underdog said:

Who said anything about this site? Speak to your Twitter guys and “web Darren” then - plenty been posted to them with no reply....

15 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

The six year old wouldn't know unless the parents told him they were taking him, as mentioned they can quite easily do that tonight.

I'm guessing you won't be there though as you clearly don't love the club enough to stop it sliding into the fucking National League!

Six year olds are a lot more savvy than when I or perhaps even you were one and you can't claim a monopoly on affection for the club just because you post like a maniac half the time !

2 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Six year olds are a lot more savvy than when I or perhaps even you were one and you can't claim a monopoly on affection for the club just because you post like a maniac half the time !

Only half the time, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said on here, thanks. 

If they're a lot more savvy, they'll sure understand the reasons and join in with the protests. More the merrier. 

1 hour ago, oafcshuck said:

Six year olds wouldn't know Santa existed if nobody told them. Perhaps everyone should keep quiet and save some cash.

Nobody would know class A's existed either if they hadn't been told at some point...

19 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Are those last five words an oxymoron for the players at this club?

I think parents need to understand the situation the club is in and don't take the kids. The a chance for us to regain control of our club and put our point across to the club about what we want. 

I'm sure if they wanted to watch them train they could get their tonight and watch the warm up, before the game the players will have photos and sign autographs etc. 

Not got kids have you ? 

A very good session, the pouring rain didn't deter all the players and kids joining in for a kick about on the main pitch, Chris Eagles was especially good in finding time for all the families.

Team spirit look good and  I was impressed with Banide who was very vocal and involved in the training.

Saw Sefil hit some pile drivers on target from 20 yards, maybe there's a centre forward in him (maybe not).

Callam Dolan looked good attacking and found the net a few times.

Spoke to Tomas Egert and he's not far away now from starting a game.

On 8/20/2019 at 5:16 PM, oafcshuck said:

Only half the time, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said on here, thanks. 

If they're a lot more savvy, they'll sure understand the reasons and join in with the protests. More the merrier. 

Give it a rest. An open day for kids and you want a protest, undoubtedly full of vitriol, in front of them. Clown.

interesting to see if callum dolans involved this weekend,as ive stated he will score goals his ability on the pitch isnt in doubt,just needs to fully understand what being a professional on an off the pitch takes,if he cant get that then hes wasting his and everyone elses time

10 minutes ago, Pauld2019 said:

interesting to see if callum dolans involved this weekend,as ive stated he will score goals his ability on the pitch isnt in doubt,just needs to fully understand what being a professional on an off the pitch takes,if he cant get that then hes wasting his and everyone elses time

Don't think he will be involved for some time, has ability, but tends to watch the game go by and needs to demand the ball more.This will probably come with experience.

11 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Don't think he will be involved for some time, has ability, but tends to watch the game go by and needs to demand the ball more.This will probably come with experience.

Yes might end up in jail...

3 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Saw Sefil hit some pile drivers on target from 20 yards, maybe there's a centre forward in him (maybe not).

I did spot that he seemed to make good contact with the ball at Bradford, albeit that it usually went slightly but crucially away from the intended direction 

Archived