Bury: Minutes to Midnight

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Light at the end of a very dark tunnel?

https://www.placenorthwest.co.uk/news/bury-fans-group-buys-gigg-lane/

Good news. 

If the deal is done, then it’s the start of brighter times ahead for them.

There’s a massive part of me that’s actually jealous in a way- because they something we don’t. 

Hope. 

17 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Good news. 

There’s a massive part of me that’s actually jealous in a way- because they something we don’t. 

Hope. 

And their own ground without a fat asset stripping Fulham pitch wanking prick as landlord 

2 hours ago, League one forever said:

Good news. 

Hope. 

Reading that I'm not sure the deal is  done. Good luck to them.

16 hours ago, peanuts2 said:

Overseas investor local council govt grant according to twitter thread .Gig will be a comunity use asset 

Couldn’t be Blitz could it? He was around last week and he will know the development possibilities at Bury.

(I’m not 100% serious but stranger things have happened).

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Spoke to someone involved in this - was led by a few very astute, professional and savvy fans - something we are sadly lacking. Not a dig per se but we have bumbled along for years with the most ineffectual fans group in the history of football - and continue to do so.

13 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Spoke to someone involved in this - was led by a few very astute, professional and savvy fans - something we are sadly lacking. Not a dig per se but we have bumbled along for years with the most ineffectual fans group in the history of football - and continue to do so.

Unfair to say we continue to do so - the new board are getting things sorted and admit the previous regime was a shambles 

change can’t happen overnight please step out of your box and give the new regime a chance 

23 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

And saying “not a dig per se” is like saying “I’m not racist but…”

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

Those professional and savvy fans didn't manage to save them though from liquidation though did they?

Where were they when the club was being ripped apart? Something our trust is trying to prevent.

Was your inside information from ITV  Granada Reports tonight? Or is that a bit to sheeple for you?

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

If they are so bad, why don’t you help out?

2 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Unfair to say we continue to do so - the new board are getting things sorted and admit the previous regime was a shambles 

change can’t happen overnight please step out of your box and give the new regime a chance 

This, the new regime is challenging the club on key issues.

29 minutes ago, latics22 said:

If they are so bad, why don’t you help out?

This aswell.

They need volunteers they are short on several roles perhaps you could fulfill one.

• 1 month later...

Archived