Grimsby (H)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Id say Missilou has been better Sylla has given about 10 fouls away and still hasn't been booked.

Azankpo is getting bullied he can't play with his back to goal. He needs bslls down the sides of the CBs.

We are defending well though but we need to find a way to get up the pitch though our passing needs to be better out from the back.

Lacovitte was poor, 

6 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Fancy us to win big today. Taking my little lad. My first appearance since Morecambe at home last season. If we don’t win by atleast 3 clear goals, the urinals are getting chucked on the pitch and my sons grounded for a month. 

Lemsagems blue and white army ! 😩

2 weeks grounding ?

First game under new management, haven't been assed to post on here in quite some time..... that was utter piss and that's as constructive as it gets.   So poor even at 2-0.  Even if we hold and win 2-0 and that's a good day, we will be lucky to see 16th this year!.

Deary me, think I'll stick to reading this board, at least the bickering and all the nonsense that goes on here is more entertaining than the actual game!!

13 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Can’t wait for the usual suspects to say we were the better side for 70 mins. Like that fucking means anything when we ship two lame goals to a bunch of non league cloggers. Wow i am fucking fuming.

We were the better side for 75 minutes. 😁

We’ll be reet.

Drama Queen. 

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

We were the better side for 75 minutes. 😁

We’ll be reet.

Drama Queen. 

Do we really just want to be reet though? Granted he's being a drama queen but it's just so depressing how some of our fan base appear to be satisfied by having enough to just survive in League 2.

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

Do we really just want to be reet though? Granted he's being a drama queen but it's just so depressing how some of our fan base appear to be satisfied by having enough to just survive in League 2.

Top half.  Quote me. 

Just now, yarddog73 said:

Do we really just want to be reet though? Granted he's being a drama queen but it's just so depressing how some of our fan base appear to be satisfied by having enough to survive in League 2.

With an experienced head pulling the strings in midfield and a finisher capable of playing up front alone we might be pushing play offs. 

As it stands we might just “be reet”. Nice one. 

Improving each match. Today played well against an awkward team who fouled their way through the game. 70-75 mins I noticed maouche and Missiliou looking visably tired but subs where made late. I'm not blaming the players on this one I'm blaming the bench because changes should have come way earlier to give us more legs 

We will probably be good enough to stay in the football league.

Apparently this is the norm though for the last 20 years. Funny that as I remember us finishing 17th in league 1 for the majority of that time.

I have to say I thought Smiths Cameo in the last 15 mins was good he put one on a plate for Azankpo who missed a sitter.

5 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

We will probably be good enough to stay in the football league.

Apparently this is the norm though for the last 20 years. Funny that as I remember us finishing 17th in league 1 for the majority of that time.

I have to say I thought Smiths Cameo in the last 15 mins was good he put one on a plate for Azankpo who missed a sitter.

Smith should have kept going himself. Agree with you though he looked decent! 

1 hour ago, nzlatic said:

With an experienced head pulling the strings in midfield and a finisher capable of playing up front alone we might be pushing play offs. 

As it stands we might just “be reet”. Nice one. 

Desire capable. Played well today. 

Archived