Scunthorpe(A)

5 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Not sure that the Fage at left back experiment is working though. Iacovitti must be  close to being dropped for... well that I suppose is the question. Azankpo will probably get the nod over Wilson. 

If Eagles is seen as a winger and Morais too then Smith may have to be content with a place on the bench again. Good impact sub though.

Yes, Think Smith will be on Bench, took a straight knee into the upper left thigh muscle on that run, ended up black and blue but was training Sunday and yesterday to try and get it out. Could start but would assume another sub role.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dannyboy55555 said:

On Saturday i saw their equaliser come through and basically just shrugged my shoulders. In previous times I would have at least kicked the cat.

With this team, late goals conceded definitely stirs the most emotion for me.

Not sure if I actually care about the team or I’m still damaged psychologically from Wembley ‘94...

8 hours ago, youngen said:

Of course I care about the club, but not really this team tbh. The season imo is already set up for a relegation scrap in the shittest league I have ever had the (non)pleasure to watch. I will probably watch them tonight as I have Ifollow, but you are correct that i don't really care if we win lose or draw. I have no real enthusiasm whatsoever for the team we have. It's not exciting, it's not enjoyable to watch and its feeling more and more like a chore to bother watching them. So in that respect, yeah I don't really give a shit!

Feel the same, as long as we dont go down. I couldn't care either way.

Nothing a decent striker wouldn’t sort...oh hang on. 

After his initial mistake, Wheater’s goal saving tackle was a sight to behold. 

Doing ok, nothing much in final third. But you knew that.  First match of the season for me so still working it all out. 

They’ve had two or three decent chances and should probably be in front. 

Archived