Fans Forum announced 10 Oct 2019

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, PhilStarbucksSilkySkills said:

I sincerely hope that the some of the bellends in that room are banned from attending future forums. They contributed nothing productive.

Rarely have I seen such disrespectful and childish behaviour.

I can’t hear most of it, I’m just trying to pick out the relevant questions...

10 minutes ago, PhilStarbucksSilkySkills said:

I sincerely hope that the some of the bellends in that room are banned from attending future forums. They contributed nothing productive.

But they're the Board...

11 minutes ago, PhilStarbucksSilkySkills said:

You see it regular in the House of Commons.

Dino speaks very well and his passion for the game is evident however what happens when he tells Mo to fuck off?? He already recognises we have bad players and he wants a smaller squad with better quality..

Barry came across as a complete bellend (again), absolutely clueless and he should be removed immediately..i’m sure players like Maynard and Mayor will love the fact he was discussing their wages at an Oldham forum.

Adam spoke well and definitely has the gift of the gab, clever bloke and you can see why AL gas employed him..

Mo, well what can you say about that dillusional clown, he believes he has done a good job..

Abdullah, he has admitted to being the one who got rid of Clarke as he was on £2300 per week and tapping up Dino when he was still manager of Stevenage despite wanting Ryan Lowe..

27 minutes ago, PhilStarbucksSilkySkills said:

Nah its the least they deserve this club is rotten from top to bottom and its down to bad leadership. They have pissed too many people about at the club who they have a responsibility for.

That was awesome,it should replace Corrie or Eastenders.

What did Ii learn?

The Clown, liking him cos no one else does.

Clown 2, fiery little fecker.

Baz, standard.

Adam,wouldn't trust a word he says.

Accountant, out of his depth.

Richard? Like who even are you?i

Mini beardy baz, waste of a chair

Oh and if the Fylde player Barry Owen mentioned was Danny Rowe then his own club will have to be held accountable, i know from somebody who is good friends of Rowe’s that he was asked to be kept informed of all bids in for him in the last transfer window as he was open to leaving, he was not told of ANY bids so stayed..

2 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Dino speaks very well and his passion for the game is evident however what happens when he tells Mo to fuck off?? He already recognises we have bad players and he wants a smaller squad with better quality..

Barry came across as a complete bellend (again), absolutely clueless and he should be removed immediately..i’m sure players like Maynard and Mayor will love the fact he was discussing their wages at an Oldham forum.

Adam spoke well and definitely has the gift of the gab, clever bloke and you can see why AL gas employed him..

Mo, well what can you say about that dillusional clown, he believes he has done a good job..

Abdullah, he has admitted to being the one who got rid of Clarke as he was on £2300 per week and tapping up Dino when he was still manager of Stevenage despite wanting Ryan Lowe..

Claiming the first he heard of the Lancaster Club was 2 days ago. 
From the  lawyer who did the Due Dilligence.

And an entry on Land Registry omitted so he didn;t know about it. 
Eel like slipperiness

11 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Not to mention Pete Wild having illness in the family. That type of thing should be kept private.

33 minutes ago, PhilStarbucksSilkySkills said:

I’m more concerned about the disrespect the clowns have shown for our football club. 

7 minutes ago, singe said:

Claiming the first he heard of the Lancaster Club was 2 days ago. 
From the  lawyer who did the Due Dilligence.

And an entry on Land Registry omitted so he didn;t know about it. 
Eel like slipperiness

Can't remember how the conversation went - was he saying he thought the money was just from the council to help build the North stand?

As opposed to compensation for the Failsworth mess?

3 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Can't remember how the conversation went - was he saying he thought the money was just from the council to help build the North stand?

As opposed to compensation for the Failsworth mess?

Yes, millions he said

No mention of the Community Trust being a significant beneficiary.
Paras 7
http://committees.oldham.gov.uk/documents/s7266/acquisition of lancaster club FINAL HM 27.7.11.pdf

Archived