Fans Forum announced 10 Oct 2019

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, singe said:

Claiming the first he heard of the Lancaster Club was 2 days ago. 
From the  lawyer who did the Due Dilligence.

And an entry on Land Registry omitted so he didn;t know about it. 
Eel like slipperiness

It's all just a red herring this surely? 

An excuse for the stalemate with the OEC. He's possibly stringing Abdallah along to cover his ineptitude.

For those unable to view the fun live, it is all available via 

Watch out for the reactions of Dino and Adam Moralee on 1:56:00 when Barry is unable to finish off his food.*

*Shout out to Rosa for providing the details. 

So with Barry previously claimed he wasnt privvy to any dealings or decisions Corney and co made.. Does the fact that he was present at the Council meetings when funds were agreed to be donated to the club to fund the North Stand make him accountable as the only man currently still present at the club who could give an answer. Where did the millions go you piemuncher?

I think we should cut AL some slack here providing he gives Dino an extended run as head coach. He is obviously parting with a fair wedge in keeping the club afloat  and he has to be applauded for that....Mo is the real problem here and because I can’t imagine Dino going along with his recruitment model they are almost certainly going to clash.

Dino strikes me as being a pretty strong character so It is all going to hinge on who’s side AL takes when the shit inevitably hits the fan, if it’s his brother which is more than likely then the club will be fucked.

Our supporters will not accept another sacking!!!

Oh how the rat has turned, Baz used to sit behind me in the old ford stand.

He was the loudest uncouthed yob there and every match he would slag off every player for every misplaced pass or missed chance.

He would finish the match by marching down the stairs shouting where every board member could stuff his season ticket. 

The mere thought that this sneaky rat now has the audacity to speak down to any fan is an insult to the whole club.

He's wormed his way up via the trust to somehow become a board member for his own selfish indulgence , but whats worse is the people who have allowed him to do It.

Unfortunately BO is a sad indictment of where our club is and it makes me sick to think that after 60 years as a supporter it has ended up here.

Sadly I feel that I no longer have any feelings for the club and im sure that many others feel the same.

The cancer has well and truly set in and even if major surgery was to take place the damage has been done.

Thank you AL , MO and especially Barry the most hypocritical bastard I have ever had the displeasure of meeting , for killing my club.

2 minutes ago, losesome said:

He was the loudest uncouthed yob there and every match he would slag off every player for every misplaced pass or missed chance.

He would finish the match by marching down the stairs shouting where every board member could stuff his season ticket. 

The mere thought that this sneaky rat now has the audacity to speak down to any fan is an insult to the whole club.

He's wormed his way up via the trust to somehow become a board member for his own selfish indulgence , but whats worse is the people who have allowed him to do It.

Unfortunately BO is a sad indictment of where our club is and it makes me sick to think that after 60 years as a supporter it has ended up here.

Sadly I feel that I no longer have any feelings for the club and im sure that many others feel the same.

The cancer has well and truly set in and even if major surgery was to take place the damage has been done.

Thank you AL , MO and especially Barry the most hypocritical bastard I have ever had the displeasure of meeting , for killing my club.

Nailed it :imnotworthy:

6 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Interesting that Adam confirmed that Barry wasn’t suspended as he’s not involved in the investigation. If Barry’s not involved, why was he at the council meeting today looking into it? 

He was the only person who was a director then and still is. He is very culpable. 

Dino dug them out a few times with the odd bit of praise and rallying call. 

And when Bazza said something along the lines of “a little knowledge is a dangerous thing”, and the audience member responded “well you’ve fuck all then”... beautiful 😂.

1 minute ago, ShireBlue said:

And when Bazza said something along the lines of “a little knowledge is a dangerous thing”, and the audience member responded “well you’ve fuck all then”... beautiful 😂.

I haven't been able to watch yet. He actually said that? Redefines patronising. 

17 minutes ago, ShireBlue said:

Think the audience member who said it is on here.

1 hour ago, losesome said:

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Nailed it :imnotworthy:

And yet we find both of you reading and posting on this forum whose purpose is the discussion of the club you both no longer have any feelings for?

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

I think we should cut AL some slack here providing he gives Dino an extended run as head coach. He is obviously parting with a fair wedge in keeping the club afloat  and he has to be applauded for that....Mo is the real problem here and because I can’t imagine Dino going along with his recruitment model they are almost certainly going to clash.

Dino strikes me as being a pretty strong character so It is all going to hinge on who’s side AL takes when the shit inevitably hits the fan, if it’s his brother which is more than likely then the club will be fucked.

Hard to disagree with any of this. 👍

41 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Think the audience member who said it is on here.

I am a Lurker now....

If people watch it. The question was "why if this is a fraud investigation, why has Barry not been suspended?"

Barry started to answer. The question was not to Barry, but about him.

He said "will you let me finish?" I said "no, its not for you to answer"

Then he said that “a little knowledge is a dangerous thing" & I said "& You've got f**k all of it"

When Adam then took the mic, I didnt agree with him, but I never kicked off, I listened. I had an answer & fair enough, but it was not Barry's question to answer.

2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

An utterly delusional comment.

2 hours ago, losesome said:

Magnificent.

Dino set his stall out big time in his interview on Tuesday night.

Touching on the same tonight he essentially followed it up by suggesting he was far more comfortable working with a much smaller squad of 24 or so, and he backed that up with several reasons that in my opinion, no one could really argue with.

He was subtle but firm yet he didn’t belittle his colleague/s one aorta. Fair do’s.

Mohammed Lensagem  though was on a different planet.

Despite believing he was doing a good job,  he was unable to specifically articulate any of the reasons why - he was truly embarrassing and at no point during the evening did he actually say anything that anyone in that room could believe.

Reading out players names and giving us an 🤷🏼‍♂️, what’s that all about?

His final cop out was to treat that microphone like a hot potato. 

“The Weakest Link” and “You’re Fired” spring to mind.

Simple solution:  Mo goes.....Abdallah funds....Dino recruits....and as for Barry ...🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

You're waiting to see if Abs offs his big brother to save Dino? I can save you time.

The biggest thing I took from that (I’ve just watched the whole thing). At first I thought some prick was hoovering constantly, but now realise that it was the hand dryer. However that hand dryer only went off approximately 20% of the time. We have too many walkers, not enough washers (wingers over strikers). Also were the toilets unisex or did a couple get a bit randy (I mean even I was slightly aroused at Dino’s physique at points). Also noticed Shucks was in and out of there a few times with a pal in tow (only one reason two blokes go in a boozer toilet together ). That’s all I’ve learned from that exercise although still enjoyable. 

Archived