Dino Maamria - Departure Watch

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, oafc 123 said:

What happens if the players both sides want to bring in play in the same position?

Not a problem; we'll have two completely interchangeable line ups - a bit like Man City 🤣

3 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

The boss man has told them he doesn't want to go down that route but has accepted it's "give and take", so if they let him sign 2 players he wants, then he has to accept that they'll bring a player in that they want...

Oh ffs. 

I wouldn’t mind as much if AL’s picks were decent in the main. But they’re awful. There’s isn’t one player he’s brought in that’s a consistent 7 out of 10 every week. Plus- how much does pay his picks, and how much does Big arms get to offer his picks?? 

No wonder we can’t compete, and yet we have players on the bench who are earning relatively vast sums. Honestly thought the tide had turned a bit, obviously not. 😩

16 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Oh ffs. 

I wouldn’t mind as much if AL’s picks were decent in the main. But they’re awful. There’s isn’t one player he’s brought in that’s a consistent 7 out of 10 every week. Plus- how much does pay his picks, and how much does Big arms get to offer his picks?? 

No wonder we can’t compete, and yet we have players on the bench who are earning relatively vast sums. Honestly thought the tide had turned a bit, obviously not. 😩

Well, to be fair : in January, Zak Dearnley was one of "their" picks* and, from what I've read recently, he's the best striker we have had since Andy Ritchie...

*so were Danny Rowe and N'Guessan...

5 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Well, to be fair : in January, Zak Dearnley was one of "their" picks* and, from what I've read recently, he's the best striker we have had since Andy Ritchie...

By 'their', I take it you mean Barry?

4 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I think (only think) it was Barry involved with ZD deal, but the owner with Rowe and N'Guessan...

That's interesting to hear...

It makes AL sound like a conventional owner 

21 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Correct. Dino wasn’t interested in Zac is was AL his brother that pushed it through and made Dino have a look. 

As said, if only most of their pics worked then we’d be in buisness ha ha. 

1 hour ago, super_blue said:

Correct. Dino wasn’t interested in Zac is was AL his brother that pushed it through and made Dino have a look. 

As said, if only most of their pics worked then we’d be in buisness ha ha. 

You should hear what he says about Scott WIlson :chubb:

17 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Who's going first: Dino or @DMaarms? 

I don't really do twitter, so I don't follow this person(s)

Have they been naughty or factual in their posts anyone?

21 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Do they not have more important things to worry about?  No wonder the club's going down the pan.

Jeez...

3 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

The chances of them getting a Twitter Account closed down, just because they don't like the fact that inside info. is being tweeted is next to nil. There is nothing illegal in what is being posted.

3 hours ago, al_bro said:

The chances of them getting a Twitter Account closed down, just because they don't like the fact that inside info. is being tweeted is next to nil. There is nothing illegal in what is being posted.

I know. Fills me with glee knowing Barry Shitpeas is at the club, slamming his pudgy fat fist on the table like he's some kind of Tesco Value Tony Soprano, demanding that the DMaarms account is taken down. Hilarious.

13 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

I know. Fills me with glee knowing Barry Shitpeas is at the club, slamming his pudgy fat fist on the table like he's some kind of Tesco Value Tony Soprano, demanding that the DMaarms account is taken down. Hilarious.

One of the quotes, and images, of this or any other decade.I would double upvote if I could.

Thanks Shanks, I couldn't stop laughing at that!

Archived