Dino Maamria - Departure Watch

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Believe it's more players being signed (or re-signed) which he didn't want. Or maybe CBJ is going to Newport after all!

Al does not interfere with team selection or strategy of signing new players where is the evidence? 

1 minute ago, Handsy said:

Flitcroft or hill  both available think it will be a quick appointment what are people’s thoughts. Any of the ITK guys  heard anything 

We don't know if its happened yet personally it makes jack shit difference who the manager is I was indifferent to Dino Marmria he had no chance with this owner neither does anyonelse.

5 minutes ago, Handsy said:

Flitcroft or hill  both available think it will be a quick appointment what are people’s thoughts. Any of the ITK guys  heard anything 

Who honestly gives a shit who the next manager is?

No one can succeed under these owners. 

In fact I hope it's someone shit, because anyone good will just be an opportunity missed. 

7 minutes ago, JoeP said:

In fact I hope it's someone shit, because anyone good will just be an opportunity missed. 

Correct, the second coming of Shankly or Clough would fail with these idiots calling the shots. 

This short term approach with managers/coaches is just another reason why we are where we are. 

The owner and his cohorts are clueless in there attempts to run a football club. Banide may have been a patsy but i would have stuck with him to see where he could take us. There is nothing that makes me want to start attending again, it takes a special sort of fan to support this regime. 

19 minutes ago, JoeP said:

This.

Archived