Dino Maamria - Departure Watch

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I'm hearing Dean Holden :laught30:

:sign0068:  Dear God, no.

If it is an ex player, he offered it to Peter Clarke a while back. Clarkey said no because he wanted to carry on playing, so that was him out on his ear. Surely, he wouldn't be daft enough to come back.

4 minutes ago, Fervid said:

Harry Kewell to be announced tomorrow 

If that's true, how can he be seen as a step up from Dino?

Kewell didn't exactly do well at Crawley and Notts County. At least Dino had a decent season with Stevenage under his belt and could speak French.

5 minutes ago, Fervid said:

Harry Kewell to be announced tomorrow 

Is this the Harry Kewell who hasn't managed a team for the last 18 months and was sacked after 14 games at Notts County? Jesus.

Welcome, Harry. Enjoy your time at Latics while you can. You'll be back in Australia before Christmas

3 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

And they've not come back since; despite what would've once been considered massive news. Speaks volumes.

It's not massive news anymore though.

It's just a merry-go-round for shite lower league managers.  

7 minutes ago, RoytonLatics said:

Covid had pretty much put me off renewing, current events have finally made my mind up! 

If they've broken you mate, there are going to be more. I'm just waiting for all this to blow over and I'll be back.

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

Isn't our lunatic Chairman still out of the country? Is this another sacking by text message? 

What a bloody circus. Supporting Mangotsfield United is becoming quite an appealing option.

For God's sake, Abdallah, just sell the club for whatever you can get for it and piss off. And take your brother with you.

Along with Shitpeas! 

Archived