Accrington Stanley - EFL Trophy

3 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I'd go even further and stick Hamer and lacoviiti up front, at least they'd cause some rampaging chaos.

Hamer didn't earn any brownie points with that crap header last Saturday 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, BP1960 said:

At least he got near the ball in the area, unlike our so called strikers.

You are clutching  at straws  and Cheltenham were the better team which says how low our club has reached. 

22 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

I'm struggling to reconcile the highlighted elements of the post

Well I was sitting there behind Geoge Edmundson who was also with his Mum & Dad who I have known for many years, so I am struggling to understand your comment which is pointless in my opinion , but then it is a forum ...

1 hour ago, Blue Feather said:

Well I was sitting there behind Geoge Edmundson who was also with his Mum & Dad who I have known for many years, so I am struggling to understand your comment which is pointless in my opinion , but then it is a forum ...

Eh?? 

Your point was that heads kept going down but the spirit was there which seems a little contradictory. What that has to do with George Edmondson's parents beats me. 

3 hours ago, Blue Feather said:

Why u randomly name dropping ?

3 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Eh?? 

Your point was that heads kept going down but the spirit was there which seems a little contradictory. What that has to do with George Edmondson's parents beats me. 

The reason I said that was the inference towards not being at the match as posting " I'm struggling to reconcile the highlighted elements of the post" as if it was made up ?

If someone writes a match summary then it is their view irrespective of what anyone thinks, and on a supposed fan forum then it is obvious that you would feed back with what you thought of that view with either critique or a different view of your own. In that instance surely posting why you thought that point was far more beneficial to the thread. I dont name drop but most of the crowd were saying hello to him which I thought was nice.

Certainly two members posting on the same thing about a view point means my posting on this forum ends ...Thanks ...🖐️

21 minutes ago, Blue Feather said:

The reason I said that was the inference towards not being at the match as posting " I'm struggling to reconcile the highlighted elements of the post" as if it was made up ?

If someone writes a match summary then it is their view irrespective of what anyone thinks, and on a supposed fan forum then it is obvious that you would feed back with what you thought of that view with either critique or a different view of your own. In that instance surely posting why you thought that point was far more beneficial to the thread. I dont name drop but most of the crowd were saying hello to him which I thought was nice.

Certainly two members posting on the same thing about a view point means my posting on this forum ends ...Thanks ...🖐️

Lordy.  Do you know what reconcile means? I was pointing out that the two things I had highlighted appeared to contradict each other. How you interpret that as meaning I think you made stuff up is just bizarre. God knows what you're on about.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:38 AM, TheBigDog said:

If it’s right for you to boycott then I respect your right to do so. So why the patronising and condescending tone directed towards others who don’t share your opinion? The picture is not simply as black and white as you attempt to paint it.

It’s not just about those who boycott the games and those who go and support the team. There are many shades of grey. What about those, many of whom post on this forum, who continue to attend matches but are deeply concerned about the way our club is being run and how far it has fallen? Do they not have the right to follow their team?

And what is wrong with analysing the squad?  You say that this is ‘an appalling squad’ - how did you come to that conclusion? See them play? Analyse their performance?

Also, I’m not sure what a ‘proper fan’ is ... are you one?

BigDog - my patronising/condescending tone was a pop back at those apparent "regime lovers" who've been the same with me on here recently - and one specifically made reference to the fact that "boycotters" like me were not "proper fans". 

The squad is appalling - if you can't see that then you clearly know nothing about football.

For McFluff's benefit, I did not change my mind ever so quickly about the Trust. A Trust rep stated there would be a change of direction (i.e. a much tougher approach) - which I was very glad about. As usual with the Trust, they changed their mind and it never happened. The Trust is a rudderless ship that needs a proper leader - otherwise it's just a silly organisation messing about in silly things instead of making a real difference.

My final comment on here regarding your bit I`ve highlighted in bold :-

In my opinion, anyone continuing to supply this regime with their cash is ultimately condoning their actions and, by default, are actually supporting the demise of the club we all love. It really is as simple as that.

3 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

BigDog - my patronising/condescending tone was a pop back at those apparent "regime lovers" who've been the same with me on here recently - and one specifically made reference to the fact that "boycotters" like me were not "proper fans". Some will be glad to know that this is my last post because, frankly, I`ve gone beyond caring as long as this regime is in charge. They all need to go.

The squad is appalling - if you can't see that then you clearly no nothing about football.

For McFluff's benefit, I did not change my mind ever so quickly about the Trust. A Trust rep stated there would be a change of direction (i.e. a much tougher approach) - which I was very glad about. As usual with the Trust, they changed their mind and it never happened. The Trust is a rudderless ship that needs a proper leader - otherwise it's just a silly organisation messing about in silly things instead of making a real difference.

My final comment on here regarding your bit I`ve highlighted in bold :-

In my opinion, anyone continuing to supply this regime with their cash is ultimately condoning their actions and, by default, are actually supporting the demise of the club we all love. It really is as simple as that.

In a bit then. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/29/2019 at 11:48 PM, Hands on said:

Accrington 5 2 against Liverpool u21s so we now need just a draw against Fleetwood but of course no one is interested

Not quite. We need a draw and then to win the subsequent penalty shoot out. A draw and losing the penalty shootout means Fleetwood go through on goal difference. 

38 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

what a statement. 

Well I  couldn't say I  never want us to lose, and then say in the same sentence I want us to lose in the poxy competition could I?

I never want us to lose except shitty Checkatrade.
#BTeamBoycott.

Also

#ReclaimTheFaith and register your support:
http://pushtheboundary.co.uk/register-your-support

Archived