#ReclaimTheFaith

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

https://pushtheboundary.co.uk/meeting-with-oec-21-03-2021

Following our meeting with the OEC, please see the link to the notes that came of it.

Hope everybody is safe and well 👍

Thanks guys

what... a... fucking.... shambles 

next time you have Blitz’s ear can you tell him to join AL, Mo and Baz in lining up in front of the North stand and fucking himself 

37 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

Following our meeting with the OEC, please see the link to the notes that came of it.

It’s so fucking pathetic. 

So AL could open the seats and concourse under his original lease and not use one part of the OEC internally (never mind how much this loses him and the club) and he STILL won’t do it. All because in his mind it makes it look like he’s lost, or he doesn’t want to give some mythical satisfaction to blitz after he had the temerity to take him court for what he was legally owed. 

The nub of the issue is this. AL is either unbelievably thick, or he was incredibly naive in dealing with superior business men when he bought a badge. He is now blaming everyone else but himself for his own stupidity, while the club rots.

Infuriating. Sad. Disillusioned. 

2 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Thanks guys

what... a... fucking.... shambles 

next time you have Blitz’s ear can you tell him to join AL, Mo and Baz in lining up in front of the North stand and fucking himself 

I can see it being demolished. 

The club is actually taking the piss out of the fans!!!

They will never, ever, have a hope in hell of getting supporters onside unless they sort out this absolutely ridiculous situation!

********ABDALLAH OUT********

One thing that annoys more then anything is the lies. Simon Brooke has said things here which are easily checkable and make more sense. The club have been saying things which more and more are proven to be untrue. It is hard to work out why the club have said and done these things. Lying  usually suggest you are not doing the right thing.

The only scenario which makes sense to me is that the owner wanted to starve the OEC of funds by closing the stand.  The club couldn’t because it would be so bad for the fans using the stand. However when this “safety issue” arose, it gave a good excuse to close the stand and blame others. The blaming others was a lie which the club still have to perpetuate for the owner. Unfortunately the lie is getting more and more exposed.

It will be interesting if the club do pass PTB the original SAG report. 

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

One thing that annoys more then anything is the lies. Simon Brooke has said things here which are easily checkable and make more sense. The club have been saying things which more and more are proven to be untrue. It is hard to work out why the club have said and done these things. Lying  usually suggest you are not doing the right thing.

The only scenario which makes sense to me is that the owner wanted to starve the OEC of funds by closing the stand.  The club couldn’t because it would be so bad for the fans using the stand. However when this “safety issue” arose, it gave a good excuse to close the stand and blame others. The blaming others was a lie which the club still have to perpetuate for the owner. Unfortunately the lie is getting more and more exposed.

It will be interesting if the club do pass PTB the original SAG report. 

A lot of this makes sense. Specifics that could easily be checked or refuted if wrong. The club only ever deal in vague statements. 

The fact that one of the reasons for the non reopening is that the club wants full say in who the OEC employs says it all. And should probably put the “club and OEC are both as bad as each other” bollocks to bed. 

14 hours ago, unsworthlatic said:

Every commercial relationship has to have a sizeable chunk of trust for it to be successful and the cupboard is absolutely bare on trust between these two 

In one corner we have OEC Simon Brooke, ex Club Director who resigned in Feb19 and leading figure for the FLG (Fans Led Group) who declared they wanted to buy the Ground

In the other corner, we have Abdallah Lemsagam, owner of our Club badge and football team, a serial fumbler of building a successful lower league football club

Stuck in the middle of this particular tangle is the North Stand, opened in 2015 with aspirations to bring in much needed 'non match day revenue' to help build a progressive future for our Club

In 2021 it remains unfinished with only a Gym paying rent for sq footage but it does give the stadia a modern look and has the capability to enhance our fans match day experience with good views of the pitch and modern  'executive boxes' with associated catering services

Brassbank, the OEC, Abdallah Lemsagam and the Club Board continue to miss a revenue lifeline to help save our Club from Administration and/or Relegation

Shocking really . . . . . . . .

10 hours ago, tGWB said:

Every commercial relationship has to have a sizeable chunk of trust for it to be successful and the cupboard is absolutely bare on trust between these two 

In one corner we have OEC Simon Brooke, ex Club Director who resigned in Feb19 and leading figure for the FLG (Fans Led Group) 

He resigned in Feb 2019 as he resigned from the Trust and he was their rep on the board.

He resigned as he was offered the head of commercial job by Abdallah

The fact he last a few months (at most) before becoming part of the FLG says more about AL to me than Brooke 

9 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

He resigned in Feb 2019 as he resigned from the Trust and he was their rep on the board.

The fact he last a few months (at most) before becoming part of the FLG says more about AL to me than Brooke 

Dont get me wrong Chaddy 

Just saying their relationship wouldnt have improved after the resignation and for sure Abdallah will dislike the leading figures of the FLG

10 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Simon is obviousuy one of the good guys, but it was a colossal mistake for him to take the job with Abdallah, and caused significant damage to the Trust by doing the same as Barry (taking a job with the club) after Barry's damaging time. A lot of radio silence then too. At least he's made huge efforts to make up for it since.

10 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I think Simon is great, but I will never forget him standing at the front of the Trust AGM in 2018 and batting away all my concerns about Abdallah (I told you all so btw!) and telling us that Abdallah has learnt from his lessons and the future was bright...

5 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

I think Simon is great, but I will never forget him standing at the front of the Trust AGM in 2018 and batting away all my concerns about Abdallah (I told you all so btw!) and telling us that Abdallah has learnt from his lessons and the future was bright...

And its not getting any better 

17/18 was bad but so is 20/21

1. Our preseason recruitment
2. Wheater debacle 
3. Our January transfer window - no defensive upgrades
4. Unceremonial sacking of Harry after ST announcement
5. North Stand unresolved

Administration and/or Relegation is a certainty under Abdallah

Read a great quote on twitter by a Latics fan 

“we’re swirling round the grid” 

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

We were all taken in by Al's promise at first as we were so fed up with SC, including myself.

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

“circling the drain” 👍

youre only right BigDog 

as bad a quote from me as for Abdallah 

“a leopard cannot change its stripes” 

Archived