9 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

I think Simon is great, but I will never forget him standing at the front of the Trust AGM in 2018 and batting away all my concerns about Abdallah (I told you all so btw!) and telling us that Abdallah has learnt from his lessons and the future was bright...

He said something similar to me 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you support AL, explain this to me:   After carrying out extensive due diligence and taking quite some time to go from interested party to owner, he's then spent £5m (as per his own state

I've replied the following to that email:   Thank you for your email.  Unfortunately, I will not be renewing my season ticket until the situation with the Joe Royle Stand is sorted.  I feel

I am fully behind this rejection. The offer of a meeting would have 'snookered' the PTB lads and what they are trying to achieve. We have had full and open dialogue with these chaps so far and as evid

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Away Day Army 

a handful of us met up for a few beers yesterday, all lifelong Latics fans of different ages 

No Home games for us anymore just Away Days

its the only way we can support our team 

“Away Day Army” 💙

”Away Day Army” 💙

”Away Day Army” 💙

25 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Away Day Army 

a handful of us met up for a few beers yesterday, all lifelong Latics fans of different ages 

No Home games for us anymore just Away Days

its the only way we can support our team 

“Away Day Army” 💙

”Away Day Army” 💙

”Away Day Army” 💙

You probably won't be getting to many games next season then...

5 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

You probably won't be getting to many games next season then...

Everyone to their own eyresey

Like we cant get tickets for Away Days 😄

2 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Everyone to their own eyresey

Like we cant get tickets for Away Days 😄

Well I think you'll probably be needing a season ticket to get to plenty of them next season...

Just now, deyres42 said:

Well I think you'll probably be needing a season ticket to get to plenty of them next season...

We take hundreds Away eyresey not thousands 

Just now, tGWB said:

We take hundreds Away eyresey not thousands 

Indeed bruv. Do you think hundreds/thousands of away fans will be travelling to games unrestricted next season?

5 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Indeed bruv. Do you think hundreds/thousands of away fans will be travelling to games unrestricted next season?

touche'

'from acorns do mighty oaks grow' eyresey

and we wont be chanting any 'anti Lemsagams' songs, just positive support for our team 

23 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

What response have you had from Mo about an interview with the fans concerns about him and his brother?

Edited by BP1960
9 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

What response have you had from Mo about an interview with the fans concerns about him and his brother?

Silence. Over the last year and a half we have submitted a number of requests. One which we got on the back of the protest, despite the club stating they would work with us and then nothing. 

The current ownership of Oldham Athletic has failed to halt the slide, all the promises have been broken and the 5 year plan is not happening!

Finally, the screw is being turned, all the talking and excuses have to stop and we somehow have to take action now to try and force change.....

Bring it on!!! 

7 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I thought you didn’t see any point in protest eyrsey? 

I meant more in terms of endless meetings with club officials G. And anyway, a boy can change his mind...

• Like 1