13 hours ago, adamoafc said:

Silence. Over the last year and a half we have submitted a number of requests. One which we got on the back of the protest, despite the club stating they would work with us and then nothing. 

Please don't forget the language barrier that prevents him doing interviews...

😄

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you support AL, explain this to me:   After carrying out extensive due diligence and taking quite some time to go from interested party to owner, he's then spent £5m (as per his own state

I've replied the following to that email:   Thank you for your email.  Unfortunately, I will not be renewing my season ticket until the situation with the Joe Royle Stand is sorted.  I feel

I am fully behind this rejection. The offer of a meeting would have 'snookered' the PTB lads and what they are trying to achieve. We have had full and open dialogue with these chaps so far and as evid

Posted Images

Interesting Id genuinely like to hear Barry's side of the story now hes not on the inside an therefore having to defend owners I feel we might get an honest response out of him.

37 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Interesting Id genuinely like to hear Barry's side of the story now hes not on the inside an therefore having to defend owners I feel we might get an honest response out of him.

He's an ex copper, honesty doesn't sit well with them. 

• Like 1

Whatever Barry says I won’t ever believe him. He’s come out now when it’s easy for him and he can say what he likes, without the threat of the owners. He’s sat on multiple boards and it’s been a mess each time. There was outcry for him to resign, on multiple occasions, and he didn’t, presumably for his own fulfilment. The stand is shut. Chef Evans gate. Fans forum gate. The list is endless... 

• Like 1

Port Vale have sold 1200 season tickets over their first weekend on sale 

Early Bird prices for Adults are £295 

9 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Port Vale have sold 1200 season tickets over their first weekend on sale 

Early Bird prices for Adults are £295 

Great effort. Shows when you have owners who understand the club backing it, fans will always get involved. 

• Like 1
On 5/5/2021 at 8:53 AM, LightDN123 said:

Whatever Barry says I won’t ever believe him. He’s come out now when it’s easy for him and he can say what he likes, without the threat of the owners. He’s sat on multiple boards and it’s been a mess each time. There was outcry for him to resign, on multiple occasions, and he didn’t, presumably for his own fulfilment. The stand is shut. Chef Evans gate. Fans forum gate. The list is endless... 

Spot on. 

He will try to pacify with general bullshit like, ‘of course mistakes were made’ or ‘we all had the best interests of the club at heart’ then when Matt asks a slightly difficult question, he will come out with his go to, ‘what the fans have got to realise is’ 

He is a sycophant, who did said and did anything to keep a bit of power. 

• Like 2

Anyone seen Jamie's farewell tweets tonight?

Another decent member of staff who tellingly thanks everyone except AL, Mo and Karl.

When is this shitshow going to end?