Northampton (H)

30 minutes ago, al_bro said:

It all depends on the draw if we get past Gateshead. It's possible to get two more non league teams in rounds 2 and 3. That would be £225,000 for winning three games (if we can win them).

The odds on 3  non league teams in a row are huge. In 2016/17 only 1 tie out of 64 was L2& non league. 

With our form, I can't see how anyone can have much confident of beating Gateshead much less  2 more non league teams.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, singe said:

I think every one of your posts contain the word hopefully Frankie! Everyitnhg is on a wing an d a prayer, I wish we got something planned in for once.

what it beats the constant stream of negativity i read in here.. yes i am hopefull of a decent result on sunday and then a decent cup draw..

On 11/6/2019 at 12:55 PM, GlossopLatic said:

Which is why the owner shouldn't piss them off 

On 11/6/2019 at 12:57 PM, Frankies6 said:

There are many things i want from my bosses but until we hit the numbers im not getting them.. no different with a div 2 side 

Since when is the club's owner my boss, Frankie?

If I`m reading this thread right, Glossop was talking about the owner "pissing the fans off". There have been other owners who've pissed fans off for sure, but none have been as divisive as this one. I can't put my finger on why but this regime has created divisions amongst fans that I have not witnessed before.

Trust me, it hurts me badly not following Latics home and away at the moment but there is no way I am contributing financially to a regime that is killing us pretty quickly.

I cannot fathom how you don't get it. This regime is poisonous and is killing us. The only way to save us, in my opinion, is for the regime to end (previously I thought they may change for the better but now I don't think they will). PTB will hopefully galvanise the fans in a way the Trust has miserably failed to do - it's what's needed - fans to pull together with a common cause.

22 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Since when is the club's owner my boss, Frankie?

If I`m reading this thread right, Glossop was talking about the owner "pissing the fans off". There have been other owners who've pissed fans off for sure, but none have been as divisive as this one. I can't put my finger on why but this regime has created divisions amongst fans that I have not witnessed before.

Trust me, it hurts me badly not following Latics home and away at the moment but there is no way I am contributing financially to a regime that is killing us pretty quickly.

I cannot fathom how you don't get it. This regime is poisonous and is killing us. The only way to save us, in my opinion, is for the regime to end (previously I thought they may change for the better but now I don't think they will). PTB will hopefully galvanise the fans in a way the Trust has miserably failed to do - it's what's needed - fans to pull together with a common cause.

Do you not follow them home and away anymore? You should have said

2 hours ago, wiseowl said:

if you follow us away from home in the league then you will not be ’contributing financially’. 🤔

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

if you follow us away from home in the league then you will not be ’contributing financially’. 🤔

Depends if you buy your tickets in advance or not. The club get 5% of all away tickets sold in advance for League games. 

Will think some who are boycotting home games went today despite both clubs getting 45% of the gate (£4.50 for adults). 

Archived