Protest 7/12 - Orient

2 hours ago, alwaysblue said:

This protest is based on ignorance.So by not putting money in the club you are helping the club how?How many false rumours have you made into fact?.How many of you know what it takes to run a football club-I'd say none.You are not supporting the club by not going.So you are not supporters.

This club is starting to turn round,If you don't want to be part of it,then stay at home but don't drag good supporters into it.

I know it makes you feel important but the bigotry on this board is beyond belief.

Alwaysblue, should change your name to Alwaysdeluded pal 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Londonboy said:

I cant get up from London for this unfortunately, but an idea may be.... if not already doing so...would be to post a rep at each turnstile, to ask those who are either not aware or just couldn't be arsed, to come round to the main stand and support the protest for 10/15 mins before going to their seats....may get an extra couple of hundred to swell the numbers.

21 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Also could someone please post a few photos of the protest on Saturday so those who cannot attend can be there in spirit!! Or even better a live feed?

Once more, two great suggestions. The first one, unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to have people stationed near turnstiles as well as leading the protest. However, hopefully, when people see a good number there, they will come round to look/join. If we had more capacity, it is something we may have looked to do but unfortunately this isn't the case at present.

The second request/idea is another good one. We will be taking plenty of photos and will arrange for somebody to either "live feed" or take separate videos to show people who cannot attend how it is going etc.

Once more, thank you for the suggestions. We are open to any ideas and will look to implement them if possible/suitable. Keep them coming!

36 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

Just to confirm. This has now been sent. Thank you for the suggestion!

34 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

Bloody hell, an organisation that listens to good advice!! 

There's a job going in the club's commercial department for you all under the next regime 

23 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

It might be worth, if you have the technology, sending a reminder email message to all who have registered with PTB?

1 hour ago, unsworthlatic said:

Just to confirm. This has now been sent. Thank you for the suggestion!

1 hour ago, unsworth blue said:

Bloody hell, an organisation that listens to good advice!! 

Received the email this morning. Nice one! 

👍

19 hours ago, alwaysblue said:

This protest is based on ignorance.So by not putting money in the club you are helping the club how?How many false rumours have you made into fact?.How many of you know what it takes to run a football club-I'd say none.You are not supporting the club by not going.So you are not supporters.

This club is starting to turn round,If you don't want to be part of it,then stay at home but don't drag good supporters into it.

I know it makes you feel important but the bigotry on this board is beyond belief.

Please could I have some of that stuff you are on? 😋

P.S. If anyone wants to "protest" I think they are allowed to do so. The communists have not yet got into 10 Downing Street so they don't have to "stay at home" as ordered by you!

19 hours ago, alwaysblue said:

Calm down, Barry. You’ll be warning that we can’t afford promotion to L1 next.  

On 12/3/2019 at 12:35 PM, Londonboy said:

post a rep at each turnstile, to ask those who are either not aware or just couldn't be arsed, to come round to the main stand and support the protest for 10/15 mins before going to their seats....may get an extra couple of hundred to swell the numbers.

Will they call me a scab when I say no?

21 hours ago, alwaysblue said:

Oh you are a very stupid man aren't you?

6 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

Oh you are a very stupid man aren't you?

Can you hear AlMo in the very tone as well as content? It's either them or one of their groupies. They've dictated it. What reinforces this impression is the ridiculous accusation of bigotry. Come on. This is ludicrous. Either that or he's just a moron...or a bit simple.

17 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Will they call me a scab when I say no?

Certainly not, people have different opinions and I'm sure the one common denominator in all of this is that we all want to see a successful but more importantly professionally run football club, I for one respect the fans who can keep going week in week out but that is just not for me, I will take part in the protest and then go and watch a local non league game just like I've done for the past few month, I'd love nothing more than to be arranging my away day travel for games weeks in advance but I've fell out of love at the minute and I'm sick to death of being treated like a fool, hopefully there will be sufficient support to warrant the club to sort its shit out but I wont hold my breath.

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Certainly not, people have different opinions and I'm sure the one common denominator in all of this is that we all want to see a successful but more importantly professionally run football club, I for one respect the fans who can keep going week in week out but that is just not for me, I will take part in the protest and then go and watch a local non league game just like I've done for the past few month, I'd love nothing more than to be arranging my away day travel for games weeks in advance but I've fell out of love at the minute and I'm sick to death of being treated like a fool, hopefully there will be sufficient support to warrant the club to sort its shit out but I wont hold my breath.

I know they won't really, was a dig at people who've used that term on here. Been impressed with PTB so far

On 12/3/2019 at 5:42 PM, alwaysblue said:

Wow.  That is all kinds of wrong.

On 12/2/2019 at 1:30 PM, Clifford said:

Is there anywhere with details on what is going on on Saturday? I may have missed it

Assemble at the White Hart Pub between 12.00pm and 13.45pm. 2pm-2.15pm walk down Sheepfoot Lane. 14.20pm return your unwanted scarf. 14.30pm Words of solidarity from "LOFT". 14.35pm Questions and Chants from the supporters.

3 hours ago, latics22 said:

The realistic group are claiming last night was a roaring success and Al is pretty much a god. Although they are refusing to give any details of what was discussed. Stephen partington is his number one disciples!

Retraction and apologies to PTB people I did not see the header of this thread

5 minutes ago, underdog said:

Trust are holding a quick fire 30 mins, Q and A with MD Natalie Atkinson next week. So you can log a question if you want to. See below link

https://trustoldham.co.uk/trust-to-met-club-md-on-tuesday-10th-december/

Were any representatives of the trust there last night? What were their thoughts on the night. 

26 minutes ago, underdog said:

I don't know TBH, have been struggling with a gum abscess so I have been in and out of things of late.

Typical trust avoidance 

no comment on last night, no comment on fake Twitter accounts, no comment on “fans” endorsed by the club calling fellow fans out for a ruck

I’ll be there Saturday and if Chuckle and Co dare threaten me I will take great delight in using my lawful common law power of self defence dropping them on their Abdallah licked arse 

Archived