Salford (H)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, disjointed said:

According to the BBC stats they have had 3 shots and 3 on target, to our 10 and 0 on target. Quality not quantity. 

Some have. Even on target, they’ve been blocked. 

However, our defending for all 3 goals was poor. 

never a 0-3 game though. Odd. 

2 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

For anyone who's watching, are Mike and Roy right with some of their observations?

1. Penalty not given for a foul on Maouche, then Salford break and score 
  2. Salford's 2nd goal offside
  3. Blatant handball by Salford defender blocking Morais' shot and should have been penalty

Do we deserve to be 3-0 down?

1. Probably not a foul he goes down abit too easily 

2. Debatable Im sat almost level with it it could easily have been given though.

3. Looked like it hit his chest again was debatable wasn't much of an appeal for the players.

We haven't had the rub of the green with the officials and we don't really deserve to be 3 down just 3 good counter attacks have done us.

4 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

For anyone who's watching, are Mike and Roy right with some of their observations?

1. Penalty not given for a foul on Maouche, then Salford break and score
  2. Salford's 2nd goal offside
  3. Blatant handball by Salford defender blocking Morais' shot and should have been penalty

Do we deserve to be 3-0 down?

I'm watching on ifollow. May just have been onside hard to say - same about the handball shout. As for the pen on Maouche he'd already lost the ball when he went down - trying too much as usual.

Really poor from Zeus for their first. Poor defending for the rest. We've been unlucky not to get at least one.

We have poor players and lack in defensive organisation.  McCann is a class player but is surrounded by dross. 

Yes we’ve had more possession and scrapped our way into the box a few times but created very few clear cut chances. 

In nutshell we don't have the players that can play the tactics, that Mo or Dino want them to play.

I wonder if Mo and Barry clapped them off as though they won the champions league?

To be honest we were not that bad in the first half, Salford took their 3 chances and scored.

11 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

1. Probably not a foul he goes down abit too easily 

2. Debatable Im sat almost level with it it could easily have been given though.

3. Looked like it hit his chest again was debatable wasn't much of an appeal for the players.

We haven't had the rub of the green with the officials and we don't really deserve to be 3 down just 3 good counter attacks have done us.

8 minutes ago, RobinsDuckEgg said:

I'm watching on ifollow. May just have been onside hard to say - same about the handball shout. As for the pen on Maouche he'd already lost the ball when he went down - trying too much as usual.

Really poor from Zeus for their first. Poor defending for the rest. We've been unlucky not to get at least one.

Fair do's. At least it clears that up.

1 minute ago, disjointed said:

Fucking hell, a couple of wins and 1500 more home fans. Seems a bit iffy, but i suppose the present regime do everything above board. 

Man Yoo don't have a game today, so someone needs to count the red shirts in the crowd.

We are what we are. We’ll be fine for staying up. But we are a million miles away from being a top six side. We have two players of real quality- Smith and McCann. The rest are hard working plodders, or ‘flair’ players with little quality. I thought we got bullied a bit today, (typical Alexander side) and for all our concerns about a striker we don’t keep many clean sheets either. Having said that I really hope that they stick with Dino though. We played some nice stuff today, and with better players I think he’d get us going. 

Got hit time after time  by a very good counter attacking side  Zeus poor today. Maouche  and smith wanted an extra touch every time they got the ball  we huffed and puffed but the difference between the two sides in the final third was light years 

Archived