Squad movements, winter 2019/20

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, disjointed said:

If he is expecting the ball in the oppositions box he may be disappointed. 

Thrives on getting his head first to the ball from corner kicks.

(Assuming we win some).

Sorry but don’t you usually loan players from a higher division?  Taking a defender who can’t even make the Salford bench is not what I expect or want. However a lesser player who has something to prove must be an improvement on ‘can’t be bothered’

50 minutes ago, Hands on said:

Sorry but don’t you usually loan players from a higher division?  Taking a defender who can’t even make the Salford bench is not what I expect or want. However a lesser player who has something to prove must be an improvement on ‘can’t be bothered’

How about we give the lad a chance?

58 minutes ago, Hands on said:

Go check your stats lad on how many games he started for Salford and how many times he was on the bench.

15 minutes ago, Fervid said:

That sure is some translation. Bye, Urko, and thanks for being a complete waste of a wage. Spanish 4th Division is just about your level. Thanks again, Mo, you pillock.

I got my hopes up that another had gone reading this: https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/coupe-de-france-nantes-ouvre-le-bal-face-a-bayonne-3987.html

Unfortunately I think the mention of Florian Gonzales ("Florian Gonzales aurait pu donner l'avantage à Nîmes mais le gardien de Tours a réussi à s'interposer") is a mistake - neither of the teams featured him, according to this: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spielbericht/index/spielbericht/3290276

1 hour ago, Crusoe said:

I got my hopes up that another had gone reading this: https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/coupe-de-france-nantes-ouvre-le-bal-face-a-bayonne-3987.html

Unfortunately I think the mention of Florian Gonzales ("Florian Gonzales aurait pu donner l'avantage à Nîmes mais le gardien de Tours a réussi à s'interposer") is a mistake - neither of the teams featured him, according to this: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spielbericht/index/spielbericht/3290276

According to that he was No. 4?

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

Presumably we've had to pay them up. Anyone asked Mo if he thinks he's still doing a good job lately?

I dont think Mo likes "to pay them up".  Ask Coke.   Mo is more likely to threaten the yoof treatment.

9 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

That sure is some translation. Bye, Urko, and thanks for being a complete waste of a wage. Spanish 4th Division is just about your level. Thanks again, Mo, you pillock.

Im almost positive that when he first signed Pete Wild hadn't a scooby who he was and was told to chuck him in at Macc. So AL/Mo at fault there for bringing him in.

However he was going to be released in the summer but Banide liked him, asked him to stay and got rid of COG instead. So his second stint was Banides decision!

Reading through this thread hoping to see some good news one thing struck me. I think there is as much interest in who we get rid of as much as who we sign. Plus a large dollop of apathy.

I am giving Piergianni a chance just as I gave Vera a chance - I suspect we will see at Macclesfield so I hope he scores as well.  He probably will be an improvement on what we have but given how poor we are that might not mean a lot. Win the next three and we should be safe!

Archived