Salford (a) Tickets

25 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I noticed they had only put this for the mighty Blues fixture on the ticketing info. How do they plan on policing it tho ? 

They've done this before when the visiting side sell out. Usually spotters at the home end who know the visiting support. Away fans who make themselves known in the home end are thrown out.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, ghostofcecere said:

Question for those who’ve booked tickets on line for the home end, did you enter your actual Oldham address when setting up an account with Salford? Also, can you print tickets at home like you can with Latics, or do they post them to you?

no, I used a former address in Manchester.

yes, they send an attachment to print at home.

4 hours ago, rg2403 said:

Where is best to booze before game? Heard the ground has nothing around it pub wise. Taxi from Manchester best bet?

breakfast and a few scoops in wethers printworks then 93 bus to the ground

3 minutes ago, SAV said:

breakfast and a few scoops in wethers printworks then 93 bus to the ground

Our plan as well...but I think the 97 or 98 buses are better as they take around 20 min where the 93 goes round the houses and takes a lot longer.

Only standing tickets left for the home ends (opposite end to the away standing). 

https://salfordcityfc.co.uk/oldham-home/

It's all ticket, so no doubt GMP will be making up the overtime again.

Incidentally, Salford's record attendance is 4518 (from their League Cup game against Leeds earlier this season), their record League attendance is 4044.

Think both will go with the visit of the mighty Oldham. 

3 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Only standing tickets left for the home ends (opposite end to the away standing). 

https://salfordcityfc.co.uk/oldham-home/

It's all ticket, so no doubt GMP will be making up the overtime again.

Incidentally, Salford's record attendance is 4518 (from their League Cup game against Leeds earlier this season), their record League attendance is 4044.

Think both will go with the visit of the mighty Oldham. 

What's capacity? 

5 hours ago, Witty said:

Our plan as well...but I think the 97 or 98 buses are better as they take around 20 min where the 93 goes round the houses and takes a lot longer.

13.53 stand L Shudehill, Kersal moor lane 14.16, add a bit of traffic time, Easy

3 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

If anyone has a spare U5 seat ticket spare I will gladly take it off you? Either swap for standing or just spare. I’ve got someone to swap my adult ticket, but just need to sort the boy out. Cheers. 

Just give the lad an iPhone and use find my iPhone app to locate him at the end. You’re welcome 😇 

Archived