Dieseruvwe on loan ?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he's a striker it took him 5 years to find the net with 1 goal at Mansfield on loan. That was 1 goal in 46 games. In his next 84 games he got 15 goals. His most lucrative at Salford with 10 in 54, perhaps because he was paying with better players. Salford no longer want him, so he's here.

Salford loaned him out to Chester in Sept. 2018 until July 2019 and he didn't even get a game let alone a goal, according to Soccerbase. He , of course, may have been injured I don't know.

32 minutes ago, singe said:

I can't be the only one thinking we have a lot more than one missing link in this squad!

Ofcourse but if this giant of a man can bag a few or set up someone else to do the same and in turn, keep us up somehow

We'll worry about all the others at a later date

49 minutes ago, al_bro said:

If he's a striker it took him 5 years to find the net with 1 goal at Mansfield on loan. That was 1 goal in 46 games. In his next 84 games he got 15 goals. His most lucrative at Salford with 10 in 54, perhaps because he was paying with better players. Salford no longer want him, so he's here.

Salford loaned him out to Chester in Sept. 2018 until July 2019 and he didn't even get a game let alone a goal, according to Soccerbase. He , of course, may have been injured I don't know.

He wasnt at Chester long. He scored in play off final for salford so must have been back

1 hour ago, singe said:

I can't be the only one thinking we have a lot more than one missing link in this squad!

GK to defence, defence to midfield and midfield to attack and all permutations going front to back, back to front, left to right and right to left so yes, you are right.

58 minutes ago, Brisbaneblue said:

Didn’t we win 6-1 against Brighton and Keeley had a blinder ? 

John Keeley had a blinder when we beat Brighton 2-1 in the FA Cup in the Pinch-me season Brisbane. We did beat them 6-1 the next season but he was with us then.

Hope all ok in Aus mate  

I won’t be holding my breath  thinking he going to get a load of goals  but he’s still a relatively young player   Let’s give the lad a chance  after all Eoin doyle  is shit according to Bradford fans didn’t turn out to bad at Swindon .   We are where we are  through the leadership and interference off the  owners   We need a big lad  up front As an option  If he’s the answer  I don’t know but he’s on loan  until the season  end. The option is in our favour we don’t have to sign him  

33 minutes ago, Handsy said:

I won’t be holding my breath  thinking he going to get a load of goals  but he’s still a relatively young player   Let’s give the lad a chance  after all Eoin doyle  is shit according to Bradford fans didn’t turn out to bad at Swindon .   We are where we are  through the leadership and interference off the  owners   We need a big lad  up front As an option  If he’s the answer  I don’t know but he’s on loan  until the season  end. The option is in our favour we don’t have to sign him  

Spot on! 👍

3 hours ago, Brisbaneblue said:

Didn’t we win 6-1 against Brighton and Keeley had a blinder ? 

2 hours ago, unsworth blue said:

John Keeley had a blinder when we beat Brighton 2-1 in the FA Cup in the Pinch-me season Brisbane. We did beat them 6-1 the next season but he was with us then.

Hope all ok in Aus mate  

V interesting that. I would have agreed with Brisbane and I was there for both games! False memory syndrome or just getting old?

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Our 2 signings from Salford played in this match.

i liked the look of our forward,  looks like he could be an handful to play which is what we have been missing all season, And the Carl Periganni took his his goal really well from the set piece.   We should have a field day on set piece with these additions.. its not all doom and gloom with these additions.

8 minutes ago, rvlatic said:

Not if he's here to create and score goals...

You don't get that much quality at this level, breaking up play (something he happened to be good at) is fair game in this world of cloggers.

10 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

You don't get that much quality at this level, breaking up play (something he happened to be good at) is fair game in this world of cloggers.

We already have Missilou and sylla for that!  we need goals! - I thought this fella was brought in to do that...

Surely we don't need another defensive midfielder?

1 hour ago, Frankies6 said:

i liked the look of our forward,  looks like he could be an handful to play which is what we have been missing all season, And the Carl Periganni took his his goal really well from the set piece.   We should have a field day on set piece with these additions.. its not all doom and gloom with these additions.

State of that crowd.

Archived