Dieseruvwe on loan ?

7 hours ago, rvlatic said:

We already have Missilou and sylla for that!  we need goals! - I thought this fella was brought in to do that...

Surely we don't need another defensive midfielder?

But this guy isn't a 'Fane' and will no doubts be that lump of a target man we've been missing, one that holds the ball up, brings other attacking options in to play and manages to find the bottom corner on the odd occasion.

That'll see us safely home in this League of garbage.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, OLDHAMADE said:

But this guy isn't a 'Fane' and will no doubts be that lump of a target man we've been missing, one that holds the ball up, brings other attacking options in to play and manages to find the bottom corner on the odd occasion.

That'll see us safely home in this League of garbage.

Or he will just be another Michael Ngoo l

Fairly obvious to me that this bloke will be crap,if he was any good then he wouldn't be here.This transfer window is the last chance saloon where 2 good strikers should be signed  no matter what the cost.the c!owns can worry about the financial implications later.I would rather be paying 2 guys who can do the business 10k per week than half a dozen dummies 3k.

Genuinely feel proper bad for the guy; think what fans have put out on social media is shocking.

He's a human being at the end of a day and a guy just taking a chance he's been given. His record looks crap - no 2 ways about it - but he's not got on the field yet. On the post where we announced him I didn't see 1 positive thing - not even a good luck.

If my agent/manager came to me and said "I can get you a gig at Oldham" I'd be like sure! Especially if I wasn't doing too well. I wouldn't say "No, sorry. They deserve Eoin Doyle so I'll put my faith in him going back now Bradford have recalled him and keep warming the Salford bench". Either Mo or Dino has brought this guy in. Blame them if you're not happy.

We're 20th in League Two, fans are openly protesting, history of unpaid wages and our owner seems to be running the place like a circus. Not exactly overtaking Google as "best place to work 2020", are we?

People... 🙄

1 hour ago, No Pyro No Party said:

Genuinely feel proper bad for the guy; think what fans have put out on social media is shocking.

He's a human being at the end of a day and a guy just taking a chance he's been given. His record looks crap - no 2 ways about it - but he's not got on the field yet. On the post where we announced him I didn't see 1 positive thing - not even a good luck.

If my agent/manager came to me and said "I can get you a gig at Oldham" I'd be like sure! Especially if I wasn't doing too well. I wouldn't say "No, sorry. They deserve Eoin Doyle so I'll put my faith in him going back now Bradford have recalled him and keep warming the Salford bench". Either Mo or Dino has brought this guy in. Blame them if you're not happy.

We're 20th in League Two, fans are openly protesting, history of unpaid wages and our owner seems to be running the place like a circus. Not exactly overtaking Google as "best place to work 2020", are we?

People... 🙄

Pin them on his locker for all I care.

Look I really want him to prove me wrong and make me look like a twat.

I hoped for the same of Vera Sefil Gonzalez Azankpo and Benteke. None of them proved me wrong.

17 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Fane was more than good enough for the League we now find ourselves in,

Next!

Couldn’t head the ball, poor control, abysmal shooting, the worst ‘weight of pass’ I’ve ever seen. Other than that he was ok.

Shouldn’t have got anywhere near a Latics team. 😩⚽

15 minutes ago, Gary1906 said:

Couldn’t head the ball, poor control, abysmal shooting, the worst ‘weight of pass’ I’ve ever seen. Other than that he was ok.

Shouldn’t have got anywhere near a Latics team. 😩⚽

Unfortunately he would be a stand out player amongst the shite that are in the team now. 

3 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Ye look at all those great chances he's missed from the quality service he has received. 

3 hours ago, kowenicki said:

what a moronic thing to say..... at least give him until the hour.

Did you go to the game ? He’s awful and didn’t make the hour 

Archived