Carlisle

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

433?

9 minutes ago, archiecat said:

4312? Lightweight midfield however he sets up.

7 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

We all know that we could call it 411211 or something stupid, but we all know that dino will go for his usual 451 going in to 460 when defending an 4501 when we are attacking 

2 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Shame that most appear to be happy to leave it to someone else to force the change needed. Piss poor imo.

Disagree. We all want better times, and there are many different ways to make the point. 

I'll never condemn fellow fans for wanting to turn up and support the team, however odious the regime. And it doesn't detract from the great stuff being done by PTB.

32 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

It's people like you who make people go to games. Your piss poor imo. I'm far from an AL supporter, but the things I read on here have made me wanna go more because your so extreme with your views. If someone doesn't boycott then you start name calling and pointing fingers. That's what put a lot of people off the coal line because they were forced to strike or be called scabs. That's basically what your doing. Which makes people think your just as bad as AL. If people wanna watch the game, let them watch it. If people wanna boycott let them boycott. No need to comment in a negative way for what people choose to do

Lets have it right the name calling is a 2 way thing Ive seen plenty of people name calling and trolling those who are for the boycott. I was called "prick" by a lovely one of our fans on social media. As you can imagine that hasn't made me change my opinion to not go to the game today.

Anyway as with Brexit name calling and petty insults across social media won't get people to agree with your point of view and is counter productive. Lets all try and be adults about this (yeah I know Im hardly perfect here either) personally I think more action is needed and more change is needed before we are going to start going in the right direction and its upto us the fans to apply that pressure before its too late.

Archived