North Stand Shut by SAG

Is there anything to stop Brassbank saying that the failure to pay rent means a breach of the lease,? That they will operate the North stand next season and offer season tickets there. Oh and by the way here is your new lease for the rest of the ground at a reduced rate but with a clause you cannot build a huge wall along the pitch.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Is there anything to stop Brassbank saying that the failure to pay rent means a breach of the lease,? That they will operate the North stand next season and offer season tickets there. Oh and by the way here is your new lease for the rest of the ground at a reduced rate but with a clause you cannot build a huge wall along the pitch.

Privatisation of ticket sales? That's so crazy you wouldn't rule it out.

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

Which is essentially what they were offering Abdallah via the OEC anyway

3 hours ago, Pidge said:

Are you suggesting fans buy a season ticket to sit in a stand owner by Blitz with all of the funds from that ticket going to Blitz? 

Any ‘fan’ buying that ticket, in full knowledge of the circumstances, is a moron and doesn’t deserve a club to watch. 

33 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Well you’d know all about that!!!

🙄. You are a comedy genius sir  You disagree with my post? I’d put you down as one that I describe, but you don’t ever go to matches so it would be wrong of me. 

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Are you suggesting fans buy a season ticket to sit in a stand owner by Blitz with all of the funds from that ticket going to Blitz? 

Any ‘fan’ buying that ticket, in full knowledge of the circumstances, is a moron and doesn’t deserve a club to watch. 

As abrasive as your post may be...... you do have a point. Blitz is as much the problem as the two-bit football agent..... and people shouldn't forget that. We need them both gone.....

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

🙄. You are a comedy genius sir  You disagree with my post? I’d put you down as one that I describe, but you don’t ever go to matches so it would be wrong of me. 

But all of the ticket money doesn’t go to Blitz though does it......by the way I’ve been going for 60 years and was at Orient last week too, were you? 

3 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

But all of the ticket money doesn’t go to Blitz though does it......by the way I’ve been going for 60 years and was at Orient last week too, were you? 

In his scenario... it does. That’s his point.  

(apologies on attendance. I was under the impression you are involved in the boycott) 

If he pays the back rent (which he knew about from day one!) gets round the table with Blitz it CAN be sorted. If he won’t do that then it’s his own pig headed fault!

I would take Blitz’s side all day long over AL!!!

By the way, I will not be setting foot in BP again until the twat has gone!

4 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Wait. But it's ok for fans to give money to AL as they just want to "support the lads". How's your scenario different?

Archived