North Stand Shut by SAG

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barry has been claiming that the FLG/Brassbank are not safety compliant hasn’t he? Over letting people without tickets into the OEC on match days or something like that. 

Now suddenly a reasonably new, previously fine stand has been closed on safety grounds? Mmm wonder what’s happened here then. 

3 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Barry has been claiming that the FLG/Brassbank are not safety compliant hasn’t he? Over letting people without tickets into the OEC on match days or something like that. 

Now suddenly a reasonably new, previously fine stand has been closed on safety grounds? Mmm wonder what’s happened here then. 

Word on the street a newspaper article will be appearing next week this is only going to escalate.

19 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

It’s just another example of the club refusing to talk to Blitz/FLG and it’s the fans once again who have to suffer. FFS get together and sort it out!!!

Agree 100% - stop all this fucking petty vendetta stuff and get on with the business in hand. 

Seems unlikely they would close the stand i.e. the bit used by supporters to watch the football 'sic' if there is something wrong with the FLG bits.  No indication that the Glo Gym has been closed.  FLG fan bar might still be open for forthcoming games.

Just now, GlossopLatic said:

I know his face makes my skin crawl

what a creepy little man.

Sanctimonius, patronising <add favourite expletive here.

He once told me off for 'being late' for a coach to Maine Road, circa 1994 for FA SF Replay. He watched me legging it down Sheepfoot Lane on my crutches and made some crack  - w@nk£r!

14 minutes ago, addigital said:

Sanctimonius, patronising <add favourite expletive here.

He once told me off for 'being late' for a coach to Maine Road, circa 1994 for FA SF Replay. He watched me legging it down Sheepfoot Lane on my crutches and made some crack  - w@nk£r!

Doesn't surprise me hope you didn't have to sit next to him on the way down.

10 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Woudn't put it past the board of directors to move into the North stand claiming they aren't an health and safety risk.

5 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Club will obviously say it is down to the landlord to sort, not the tenant

Which shows how unfit they are to run the club. 

Either it’s their responsibility and they’ve failed at something very basic. Or it’s not their responsibility and they’ve let a situation get to a point where the fans are left not being able to sit in the seats they’ve paid for. 

Whatever’s going on behind the scenes, the fans should never be used as a pawn in petty squabbles.

Its fucking disgraceful either way. 

Shitshow continues with the only people suffering - the fans!

Fat clueless fuck Baz needs to go, Lemmies need to get into some sort of dialogue with Brassbank/FLG and stop point scoring.

Im a season ticket holder in the North Stand and I am well and truly pissed off, the football is sub standard, the players are shit, the whole experience is bobbins and now this.

Good luck with the season ticket sales, I for one after 35 years will not be renewing.

3 minutes ago, Senor_Coconut said:

It's understood the reasons for the inspection failure include

Lack of CCTV in the North Stand

Damaged and defective fire doors

Escape routes being obstructed

Think all might apply to the Main stand.

4 minutes ago, Senor_Coconut said:

It's understood the reasons for the inspection failure include

Lack of CCTV in the North Stand

Damaged and defective fire doors

Escape routes being obstructed

Let the finger pointing and blame shifting commence.  

Archived