North Stand Shut by SAG

6 minutes ago, Handsy said:

I’m sick of this tit for tat  between the different parties. ffs  get around a table and sort it out if as has been said fire doors have been blocked or locked ,they all need  the fat end of a Rag mans trumpet shoving where the sun don’t shine.disasters at sporting arenas do happen   I’d hate that to be on my conscience I’m beginning to hate every different party al mo bo and the Flg  I just want my club back  and a little bit of success  but I’m fast giving up hope 

Completely agree with the sentiment here but Paul W has been vocal on numerous occasions about wanting to get round a table with Abdallah to discuss the north stand issues. I am in no way ITK nor privy to any further details than what gets published but I have no reason to doubt that he’s telling the truth whilst Abdallah has previous of not cooperating and collaborating with others. 

In my eyes it’s just another example of AL and BO not giving two shits about the fans who yet again are the ones being shafted. 

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two questions:

1.  Is this different to what happened with Macc Vs Plymouth i.e. did the SAG just close a stand or was the issue with the whole stadium meaning that the game was called off?  Hopefully the Mansfield game isn't in doubt.

2.  Anyone wonder what it feels like to support a real professional football club?

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Doubt your landlord would fix your leaky tap if you wasn't paying your rent.

Come on, they are both playing a game. Keep your ship tight! Dont give them amunition, surely when they know AL is taking every opportunity to shoot arrows they should be squeaky clean ? I dont understand the ins and oit but if the council say it's a no go,.must be serious? People hate al, I get it. But some blame must to has to go to the ptb

23 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Come on, they are both playing a game. Keep your ship tight! Dont give them amunition, surely when they know AL is taking every opportunity to shoot arrows they should be squeaky clean ? I dont understand the ins and oit but if the council say it's a no go,.must be serious? People hate al, I get it. But some blame must to has to go to the ptb

What on earth has it got to do with PTB?

From Paul of FLG.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1220804651039195137.html

4 hours ago, Senor_Coconut said:

It's understood the reasons for the inspection failure include

Lack of CCTV in the North Stand

Damaged and defective fire doors

Escape routes being obstructed

I’ve never had a problem leaving at HT or early in the second half because of the shite on the pitch, the fire doors and the escape routes clear as a whistle, plus the OB have plenty of cameras pointing all the time!!!😂

‘Contrary to the comments in the statement made by the OEC, the sole responsibility for safety and security at the stadium at the time of a specific event (match) rest solely with the certificate holder, Abdallah Lemsagem’

2 hours ago, latics22 said:

Maybe you should start trying to understand the ins and outs

Being a simple lad and North Stand Season Ticket Holder, may I just ask what those two blokes with low viz jackets and "Fire Safety Steward" on the back do?

Do they not check fire doors, exit routes etc?

I am aware they look good in their shades stood at the top of the stairs being paid to watch the game but is this in their job description? 

Just asking? - Don't know the blokes personally.:exile:

9 hours ago, latics22 said:

Go on, enlighten us. 

44 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

I don't think he can spell FLG. 

Apologies - catching up; so there's a Trust, an FLG and a PTB - which are supporters groups? Are there anymore or is that it? Is the FLG the PTB, or is it FUBAR? IDK.

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Apologies - catching up; so there's a Trust, an FLG and a PTB - which are supporters groups? Are there anymore or is that it? Is the FLG the PTB, or is it FUBAR? IDK.

There a few ‘unofficial’ fans groups in the ‘Happy Clappers’, the ‘Glass Half Emptiers’ and not forgetting the ‘#Agendalads’.’

18 minutes ago, Matt said:

It’s pretty straightforward really. 

I wouldn’t class FLG as a supporters group, more like a few fans trying to buy the stadium. Nothing to do with PTB. 

Trust, PTB, OASIS and Athleticos are the supporters groups I’m aware of. There’s room for all of us (and more). 

9 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

It’s pretty straightforward really. 

I wouldn’t class FLG as a supporters group, more like a few fans trying to buy the stadium. Nothing to do with PTB. 

Trust, PTB, OASIS and Athleticos are the supporters groups I’m aware of. There’s room for all of us (and more). 

Dont forget the peoples front of Judea and the Judean peoples front

Archived