Mansfield (H) Tuesday

36 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

What's a dog chant?

32 minutes ago, bluehobbit said:

I'm not sure myself I think it was Phoenix Nights reference... He just suddenly started singing he's drawing a dog, he's drawing a dog..Barry Owen is drawing a dog......it was a bit random but got some chuckles from the people around.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, bluehobbit said:

Did anyone hear the Barry Owen is drawing a dog chant at Salford??? A lad in the seats just started up with it out of the blue.

I don't know the lad is but i'd love him go full blast with it tonight.

Think things could get fairly toxic tonight. Shutting/getting shut/having to shut/ the other stand could lead to a lot of consolidated angry voices towards the powers that be.....if they are in attendance.

I can't see it being a game of much quality tonight but have to get over the lines and 3 points. We are probably not going to go down but we have had too many spells without a win this season. I'm not convinced at all by Dino but a win will at least give us some cheer during a dire season. 

1. That was me. 

2. I can't claim credit for it 

3. I intend on singing it tonight, and I sit almost as close to Barry as it is possible to sit. (If @BP1960swaps seats then I will be across the aisle from him).

4. I don't think I was the only one singing it at Salford. It wasn't out of the blue as it was during the "We want Barry out" chanting. 

37 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

1. That was me. 

2. I can't claim credit for it 

3. I intend on singing it tonight, and I sit almost as close to Barry as it is possible to sit. (If @BP1960swaps seats then I will be across the aisle from him).

4. I don't think I was the only one singing it at Salford. It wasn't out of the blue as it was during the "We want Barry out" chanting. 

AH fair enough. 

I hope it get sung by many more

On 1/26/2020 at 2:25 PM, sjk2008 said:

Think I will pause the boycott for one game as its a fiver in and I will be able to enjoy the vitriol aimed at the board and Dino from the MSU.

De La Paz

Mills - Wheater - Pierganni - CBJ

Missilou - Sylla

Dearnley - Maouche - Smith

Rowe

Exactly the team I'd go for.

This is brilliant 😂😂😂😂

Can jus picture the confused, angry face plastered on the stupid bell end.

Can also imagine him wearing a high vis, stood in front of a flip chart, explaining to the council why they need to close the stand.

Love it.

Fuck off Barry, ya prick.

Even better to the tune of Andy Ritches Magic.

Flat cap Mo's a wanker 

He wears a wankers hat,

Abdullah's fucking useless

And Barry's just a twat,

You signed us Sonny Sefil

And loads of other shite

Now fuck off out of Oldham on a fucking one way flight.......Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

12 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Flat cap Mo's a wanker 

He wears a wankers hat,

Abdullah's fucking useless

And Barry's just a twat,

You signed us Sonny Sefil

And loads of other shite

Now fuck off out of Oldham on a fucking one way flight.......Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

De de de decent that..

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Flat cap Mo is clueless

He wears a clueless hat,

Abdullah's just as useless

And Barry's not all that.

You brought us Sonny Sefil

And others just not right,

Now get out of Oldham

And on a one way flight.......Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

The ‘profanity free’ version. You’re welcome.

Don't know if it would be allowed, but if those in the MSU tonight who are going to voice there displeasure at Shitpeas, it may add something to the visual effect if hi vis's were worn whilst singing the dog. Sorry it can't be me as it a long way from the Canary Islands. 

36 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Don't know if it would be allowed, but if those in the MSU tonight who are going to voice there displeasure at Shitpeas, it may add something to the visual effect if hi vis's were worn whilst singing the dog. Sorry it can't be me as it a long way from the Canary Islands. 

Keith Lard

#FrenchLads

Gillet Jaunes......

It's all there isn't it......

Archived