Exeter (A)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

needs someone alongside him, and Dino wants to stop having him press every tom dick and harry.. Hes a bloody goalscorer not a defensive forward..

Dino says he wants them to play the passing game which brought results (must be blaming the players for the hoof ball tactics). He also says he wants to push for a win not hold on for a draw (must be the players again deciding to waste time). He also says there may be changes because of knocks tonight. I wonder if McCann is fit enough to start.

13 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Where do I send my contribution? I know you student types claim to be poor so I for one am happy to tip up a shilling or two if it helps 

Legendary. Drop us a line and i’ll let you know the deets 

3 minutes ago, disjointed said:

After watching Branger on Saturday I would say either Dino is fucking clueless or he is being instructed from the boardroom. 

Clueless.. Rowe must be pissed off.. Same set up as saturday.. But with an extra holding man?

So Nepo who set up our only goal is dropped, while Branger who by accounts was at fault in the build up to their late winner starts instead. 

Can someone explain to me how this line up fits in with Dino's stated 4-4- 2 attacking philosophy for this game.

Not optimistic after seeing that line up. 4-4-2 Didn't seem to make a lasting impression what with two back to back wins and 6 goals scored. Also we might aswell cancel Scott Wilson's contract. He must be wondering why he even bothered signing. 

Edit to add that if we win tonight it will be because we turn up AND Exeter have a bad game.

Archived