The Guardian article

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its obvious that OMBC wanted to put the best possible gloss on the mess they made of the attempt to move to Failsworth.  Paying off Brassbank could not have been spun so the back to back transaction with the football club and mealy mouthed words about the why they made the payment.

ALMO like to believe what was said and are using it as a spoiler in their dispute with Blitz - it could lead to a resolution that will save some money but I don't think Blitz will bite.  What it has done is to stop anything positive happening.  The FLG getting the stadium.  ALMO selling the football club.  The North Stand reopening.

There is of course one person inside the club who should know what happened and he either hasn't said anything or they choose not to hear it.

I'm beginning to think that the only way out in the short term is Blitz putting us into administration and just crossing our fingers that we can avoid the drop because if the paralysis continues I think we will exit the football league.

4 hours ago, Hands on said:

There is of course one person inside the club who should know what happened and he either hasn't said anything or they choose not to hear it.

Eh? We all know what happened. 

We all knew at the time and it’s all been said again recently.... 

Archived