Forest Green (H)

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Absolutely .....I still have not had a response as to whether Pidge counts as a foreigner or is it just.........

You probably haven’t had a response because most people know that you’re fishing and trying to make this an argument about colour.

Piergianni was born in Peterborough so why would he be considered a foreigner?  Do you perhaps have a cognitive blind spot because of his surname?

Give it a rest and try to add to the conversation rather than making every post one which is clearly trolling.  If you can’t manage that, maybe consider your next reincarnation as “Dodo” and fuck the fuck off.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

You probably haven’t had a response because most people know that you’re fishing and trying to make this an argument about colour.

Piergianni was born in Peterborough so why would he be considered a foreigner?  Do you perhaps have a cognitive blind spot because of his surname?

Give it a rest and try to add to the conversation rather than making every post one which is clearly trolling.  If you can’t manage that, maybe consider your next reincarnation as “Dodo” and fuck the fuck off.

Thats exactly why he hasn't had a response.

1 hour ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

With the right manager Nepo, Missilou and Sylla are more than good enough to be part of a top half squad. I’m not sure where we’re finding these 15 players to get us into the playoffs tbh. We certainly won’t find fifteen that are all better than those 3

Easy targets because of the regime imo

Don't think any are good enough. Could not get my head around the outcry when Nepo was loaned out to the Vauxhall Conference in August...

Just now, Inspiral_Carpet said:

Thanks for confirming you are only here to troll 👏👏👏

Toodle-pip old boy 👋👋👋

He is eligible to play for Italy and holds dual British  Italian citizenship. .....if he played for Italy would he be Italian?

16 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

He is eligible to play for Italy and holds dual British  Italian citizenship. .....if he played for Italy would he be Italian?

You must be confusing me with someone who gives a shit about his Nationality.  Or skin colour for that matter.  Both of which you brought up by implication. 

What do you racists think?

2 minutes ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

You must be confusing me with someone who gives a shit about his Nationality.  Or skin colour for that matter.  Both of which you brought up by implication. 

What do you racists think?

The original issue was a poster said he would start by getting rid of the “ foreigners” ......the issue then becomes what does that mean and is it a position that can be allowed to be unchallenged . I haven’t brought up colour by implication I have brought it up directly

5 minutes ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

Apart from the fact that you didn’t because then, your trolling would have been even more obvious.  Or perhaps you need to grow a pair and own what you imply?

I’m done. 

I am implying that there are racists on here who seek to scapegoat a certain core of our players who they describe as “ foreigners” ....is that ownership enough for you?

11 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I am implying that there are racists on here who seek to scapegoat a certain core of our players who they describe as “ foreigners” ....is that ownership enough for you?

You got there in the end. Well done.

I agree with your general premise and you would get more respect from me if you had challenged the person who said that directly rather than fishing for bites through implication.  Classic troll behaviour and that just about sums you up.

The overseas players need to do something magnificent to receive any sort of praise from some supporters and the British players need to play atrocious to receive any critical comments from these same supporters. 

I don’t believe it’s racism but I do think it’s animosity towards the owner which stops them providing a balanced view on what they see out on then pitch. 

3 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

The overseas players need to do something magnificent to receive any sort of praise from some supporters and the British players need to play atrocious to receive any critical comments from these same supporters. 

Woods has received a lot of stick this season. Hamer also gets criticised regularly. Wheater has been accused of being disinterested. Egert (ok not British but not a Mo signing either) has come in for criticism. 

Most of that stick is justified but to suggest that there’s a difference in levels of criticism based on nationality just isn’t true. As Lee Sinnott alluded to earlier, there was a general outcry when Nepo was loaned out.

A lot of people have suggested there’s only 4 or 5 players they’d keep for next season. That’s because there’s only 4 or 5 players who are genuinely good enough for a promotion push - British or not. It’s really that simple.

The issue with the “foreign players” for me is not where they are from, I couldn’t give a fuck about that. It’s the fact that they create groups within the club and team spirit, togetherness is lost a lot through that. (I’ve spoken to numerous ex players and people within the game to know this exists and is happening). Taken that into account and the fact the quantity of shite from overseas we have seen recently, I have formed the conclusion I want it to stop and would rather stick to domestic players. 

14 minutes ago, south east latic said:

Woods has received a lot of stick this season. Hamer also gets criticised regularly. Wheater has been accused of being disinterested. Egert (ok not British but not a Mo signing either) has come in for criticism. 

Have any of these players been booed off the park similar to maouche earlier in the season?

Hamer hasn’t been criticed half as much some other more talented players. 

Mills has been a crap signing but I haven’t heard hardly any one pick up on this.

I remember everyone raving about one of Eagles’ games earlier in the season yet there were a couple of better performers on the day. 

Dont get me wrong, I don’t want or enjoy every single player getting stick but on here, and writhin the ground especially, I do think some people are biased towards domestic players. At the end of the day, they’re all part of what has been a fucking shite season. 

5 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

When people are saying that Nepo is one of the first they would ship out of the club, but Hamer would be first choice for a new contract, it's clear that talent has got fuck all to do with that decision. 

I would ship Nepo out first,does that make me a racist?

1 minute ago, archiecat said:

I would ship Nepo out first,does that make me a racist?

Well it's nothing to do with their ability. 

One of them made the top three assists in the division and can play on either wing. 

The other one regularly hoofs it into the stand under no pressure for the entirety of the second half of matches. 

Archived