Season Ticket Early Bird Prices Frozen Again!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, losesome said:

Irrespective of what's going on off the pitch , more importantly what's happening on it.

Do you really want to buy a S/T with the same old borng shite we've had to endure for years.  Added to the fact that we have a tactically inept buffoon in the dug out.

I've been a S/T holder for 50  years, I have little knowledge or influence on what goes on internally. All I want is some enjoyable football to watch and Dino is not capable of delivering that.  I won't be renewing next season because enough is enough. 

Whilst I am also currently in the not renewing category, I disagree Dino is  not capable of delivering enjoyable football. 7 days seems a long time ago after a defeat but to be fair we've had some decent stuff served up at BP recently.

5 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Because some fans think their is something heroic in blind loyalty. 

Some fans think they're some kind of martyr for boycotting. Plenty who are not going seem to think that makes them somehow morally superior.

Nobody on either side of the decision is better than the other, just different choices that shouldn't be judged by anyone else

8 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Some fans think they're some kind of martyr for boycotting. Plenty who are not going seem to think that makes them somehow morally superior.

Nobody on either side of the decision is better than the other, just different choices that shouldn't be judged by anyone else

👏🏻

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

You’ve just done exactly that!!

If I was to renew .....

Will my money be used to prevent admin rather than used on the squad/running of club?

If we still go into admin will I lose my money? Yes I can claim it back if I pay by credit card but who wants the hassle?

If we still go into admin will the new owners honour Season Ticket's as is usually the case? If so, is that then also money that could've been used on the squad/running of the club?

Does having to do that make us less attractive to potential new buyers? 

Is any financial backing AL might need to buy the ground dependant on him being able to show backers decent season ticket sales?

If his position is that precarious I don't want to help. 

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

If we still go into admin will the new owners honour Season Ticket's as is usually the case? 

Nobody can reasonably expect anyone to answer that! 😂 

Or indeed make an assumption that there would be new owners. 

11 hours ago, Hands on said:

Again I say buying a service (season card) from a business that has an adjourned administration hearing might not be protected even if you use a credit card.

Not correct,

IF the CC company process the payment they are legally obliged to honour the purchase cover.

It is upto the CC company to stop processing the payment if they think the company may fold.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, hollandspies said:

With the early bird discount ending in just 8 days time, are we expecting the club to announce an extension to this date?

I think we are desperately overdue an update on this from the club.

Unless I’ve missed something?

I should imagine they will have to. How will the club stand with the financial measures and packages the government has announced, will the club receive help toward players'' wages and its staff? I understand there will probably be a lot going on behind the scenes as the uncertainty rises...but yes, some more communication would not go amiss.

On 3/23/2020 at 5:02 PM, hollandspies said:

With the early bird discount ending in just 8 days time, are we expecting the club to announce an extension to this date?

I think we are desperately overdue an update on this from the club.

Unless I’ve missed something?

Discount period ends 31 March - so a couple of days hence. I would imagine that take-up so far has been very low. Given the uncertainty around the start date for the coming season I would expect an announcement today/tomorrow.

The club, along with many many others, must be in a financial turmoil. But the effect of the current pandemic will surely convince the board to defer any decision until we have more clarity. Any interim financial support has to come via an EFL/government initiative.

Desperate times indeed.

Archived