North Stand ST holders

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, laticsmarra said:

It was a private conversation and email exchange voicing my concerns, I am sure if you send her an e mail voicing your concerns she will respond. The more of us that communicate directly the better.

I responded to the email sent last week and have heard nothing. I'm struggling to think of what she might have said that couldn't be made public.

13 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

It was a private conversation and email exchange voicing my concerns, I am sure if you send her an e mail voicing your concerns she will respond. The more of us that communicate directly the better.

I understand you don’t want to give details. But at the very least- were you appeased? 

8 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

I responded to the email sent last week and have heard nothing. I'm struggling to think of what she might have said that couldn't be made public.

Much of my problem was about being a nomad this season not having an allocated seat having been evicted from the North Stand. She offered us to choose an alternative allocated  seat and has apparently done this for other North Standers.

I explained the loss of 5 season ticket renewals and as I am sure you will not be surprised that the Board will discuss the negative reaction by us (fans in general) to the Season Ticket Offer. 

Having said that it's not all about the Season Ticket offer per se for many of us.

1 minute ago, laticsmarra said:

Much of my problem was about being a nomad this season not having an allocated seat having been evicted from the North Stand. She offered us to choose an alternative allocated  seat and has apparently done this for other North Standers.

I explained the loss of 5 season ticket renewals and as I am sure you will not be surprised that the Board will discuss the negative reaction by us (fans in general) to the Season Ticket Offer. 

Having said that it's not all about the Season Ticket offer per se for many of us.

There has been some stuff on Twitter also as well as here, but I get the impression they are surprised at the negative reaction. 

Nothing ceases to amaze me anymore..... 

They’ll discuss the negative reaction then presumably if true to form do absolutely..... nothing about it. 

8 hours ago, bozman said:

I wrote back to them explaining why I wouldn't be renewing my 2 STs, which had already been forcibly downgraded from 100 club tickets this year because of this petty dick waving contest. 

It appears many others have done the same and I'm told there is genuine shock in some quarters at the reaction, because a  certain someone had convinced them  that the hardcore would just suck this up because we'll  never stop going, whatever happens!

I'm guessing that certain someone was fire chief Shitpeas. 

1 hour ago, laticsmarra said:

I think that it’s time we all dropped her an email - presume that the address is Natalie.atkinson@oldhamathletic.co.uk? A few hundred writing to her may get her attention 😉 Oh and let’s keep it polite but direct.

I know if I was AL I'd sling the away fans in the small section of the JFS (lord knows there'll be plenty of room in this league) and let those in the North Stand, who were unceremoniously evicted from the Chaddy End, buy their tickets for a return to the Chaddy End. Then let Blitz/Brassbank/FLG sort out what's left in the North Stand.

Just read this through this thread. Wow, if the reaction, understandable, is anything to go by season tickets sales will be massively affected.

To be honest, after being a season ticket holder for 30+ years this may be my last as well.

7 hours ago, Damian_Thorn said:

I know if I was AL I'd sling the away fans in the small section of the JFS (lord knows there'll be plenty of room in this league) and let those in the North Stand, who were unceremoniously evicted from the Chaddy End, buy their tickets for a return to the Chaddy End. Then let Blitz/Brassbank/FLG sort out what's left in the North Stand.

Lucky youre not then eh 🙄

Fed up of this shambles, none of them know what they are doing from the finance guy to Natalie if they didn’t see this happening.

Barry, please read this and just fucking resign, genuinely don’t know a single person who has a positive thing to say about you, just fuck off and leave our club alone. You claim you are a fan, leave the club before it gets hostile to the point you won’t be able to attend matches without getting abuse when you inevitably and rightly get kicked off the board. If what you claim was true under the previous regime, you where literally had your pants pulled down which shows you are not capable of being on a board. Go home, eat pies and retire. 

My letter arrived yesterday, it was addressed to my 5 year old grand daughter (a season ticket holder along with her mum and me). Good old administration.

I have let things go up to now but quite frankly this is a piss take.

You can't run a football club without the support and cash from the fans. I have written to Natalie, I have renewed my season ticket every year, but, kicked out of the Chaddy End, dumped out of the North Stand, I have had enough.

Unless the early bird discount is given once the tit for tat sparing is over or the owner has gone, I look like spending my Saturday afternoons watching Sky Sports in the boozer!!

3 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

This isn't just affecting season ticket holders. If I go I want to sit on the side and the main stand is too uncomfortable for words. 

A very good point.

Since being evicted from the North Stand, we've been back in the Main Stand Upper. I'd actually forgotten how much of a crumbling wreck that thing is in comparison.

Some rows are almost impossible to sit in if you're over 6ft, the toilets and communal areas are not fit for purpose and the 'Reserved' seat stickers are years out of date, meaning you could have to move several times before kick off.

The experience  on offer is not comparable to the North Stand.

14 minutes ago, bozman said:

A very good point.

Since being evicted from the North Stand, we've been back in the Main Stand Upper. I'd actually forgotten how much of a crumbling wreck that thing is in comparison.

Some rows are almost impossible to sit in if you're over 6ft, the toilets and communal areas are not fit for purpose and the 'Reserved' seat stickers are years out of date, meaning you could have to move several times before kick off.

Imagine if the SAG ever get round to inspecting that and the Chaddy...

15 minutes ago, bozman said:

A very good point.

Exactly that. The last time I went in there I said it would be my last. I was there with my autistic son and I felt unsafe. 

Archived