North Stand ST holders

1 hour ago, Haribo_man said:

Sorry, Natalie Atkinson is as impotent as the rest of us in effecting change. 

She will go to Abdallah who will tell her to do one and get back in line.

If thats the case then she should consider her position for her own good as much as anyone elses why put yourself in the line of fire to shield and incompetent boss? The longer she stays here then its more than likely shes happy to go along with the direction the club is going  in.

We all know Barry Owen won't resign he doesn't care hes probably getting off on the fact hes pissed everyone off. He likes his seat in the directors box far too much, and the sense of superiority it gives him over everyoneelse.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how to alienate supporters even further.

I have sent an email to Natalie. Proposed them to offer third option to sort the North Stand issues asap and if needed extend the early bird period for North Stand tickets until it is sorted. Seems like a sensible way forward for the paying supporters. 

I have my doubts whether they are interested in ever re-opening the stand for matches.

The majority of supporters take advantage of the lower early price but how many, who want to sit in the North Stand, are going to stump up now for an inferior seat on the off chance that the North Stand will be available next season. I certainly won't be as I don't trust them.

All they need to do is make a statement in the next 4 weeks to say whether or not the stand will be in use and then we can make up our minds if we renew or not. It's not rocket science.

I wait with baited breath

4 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

I doubt Atko has the authority to change the office blinds let alone anything major, pointless filling her inbox up.

Something will give soon enough, nobody needs to buy a season ticket in February, just sit tight folks.

Exactly this, I'd be concerned about putting my hard earned into the club, North Stander or not until this is resolved. 

I too have had a call from Natalie following an email sent today so I would suggest anyone with questions about North Stand tickets does send her an email. 

She said she intends on responding to everyone by phone who sends her an email so fair play for that.

I had some specific issues regarding my seats for this season which she was accommodating with. 

What wasnt so clear was what is happening going forward. She insists no money is made from the stand and when I asked what the benefit to AL of getting the stand re-opened is, she couldn’t discuss due to the ongoing legal issues.

I mentioned how a drop in season tickets may affect the product on the pitch and potentially give us a bury like situation. She seemed confident that AL is willing to put money in and that he is going nowhere. 

She confirmed AL is back in the country on Monday where she is going to discuss some kind of extention regarding the early bird offer for the North Stand.

Not much we didn’t already know but like I said, fair play to her for a prompt response. 

53 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

I too have had a call from Natalie following an email sent today so I would suggest anyone with questions about North Stand tickets does send her an email. 

She said she intends on responding to everyone by phone who sends her an email so fair play for that.

I had some specific issues regarding my seats for this season which she was accommodating with. 

What wasnt so clear was what is happening going forward. She insists no money is made from the stand and when I asked what the benefit to AL of getting the stand re-opened is, she couldn’t discuss due to the ongoing legal issues.

I mentioned how a drop in season tickets may affect the product on the pitch and potentially give us a bury like situation. She seemed confident that AL is willing to put money in and that he is going nowhere. 

She confirmed AL is back in the country on Monday where she is going to discuss some kind of extention regarding the early bird offer for the North Stand.

Not much we didn’t already know but like I said, fair play to her for a prompt response. 

Not having a go at you and I am glad you are reassured. But she would say that ,wouldn't she?

15 minutes ago, singe said:

Not having a go at you and I am glad you are reassured. But she would say that ,wouldn't she?

No, I’m not re-assured about the future, far from it. I just received the usual jargon the club spouts to the media every so often.

I am satisfied with the resolution she provided me with regarding my seats for this season and I appreciate the fact she took time to call me.

3 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

No, I’m not re-assured about the future, far from it. I just received the usual jargon the club spouts to the media every so often.

I am satisfied with the resolution she provided me with regarding my seats for this season and I appreciate the fact she took time to call me.

Credit where credit is due

20 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

If it's right that by having the stand open the club lose more money it's a tough call. Does that also then mean the deal from the FLG is a bag of shite and definitely not in the club's interest?

Still think they need to get this sorted somehow

If the club loses money opening the stand. How much are they losing in ST money by keeping it closed?

21 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

If it's right that by having the stand open the club lose more money it's a tough call. Does that also then mean the deal from the FLG is a bag of shite and definitely not in the club's interest?

Still think they need to get this sorted somehow

Switching the lights on in a morning presumably costs them money, just fold?

I wasn’t going to renew last year and then did on the back of nostalgia, habit, and the Paul Scholes appointment. That worked out well . . .

Season ticket sales were down last year but how many renewed on the back of Scholes’ appointment? Surely that’s an extra few, like myself, that may have decided to, once again, give it another go who otherwise wouldn’t have.

This year will be very interesting with Dino’s terrible brand of football to look forward to, two available stands, BO and MO still in place,  and a winding up petition on the horizon. 

4 minutes ago, LittlePhilHill said:

I wasn’t going to renew last year and then did on the back of nostalgia, habit, and the Paul Scholes appointment. That worked out well . . .

Season ticket sales were down last year but how many renewed on the back of Scholes’ appointment? Surely that’s an extra few, like myself, that may have decided to, once again, give it another go who otherwise wouldn’t have.

This year will be very interesting with Dino’s terrible brand of football to look forward to, two available stands, BO and MO still in place,  and a winding up petition on the horizon. 

Im pretty sure we weren't selling season tickets back when scholes was appointed he was only here a month.

I think alot of people limped in rather than renewed with excitement but we've all got a limit and for most we've gone past the tipping point although we could easily end up changing ownership next season anyway.

I think the majority will bide their time awaiting what happens with the North stand and the future ownership. The summer is going to be interesting.

34 minutes ago, LittlePhilHill said:

Just checked. Money came out 4th March. We paid for them up Saturday the 2nd. He was gone 10 days later! Think a few got a refund if I remember rightly.

Either way, this year will be interesting.

Wouldn't surprise if they ditch Maamria and try the club legend trick again.

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

If the club loses money opening the stand. How much are they losing in ST money by keeping it closed?

Being blackmailed in a way by FLG then? If the deal on offer makes OEC money but not the club then they're between a rock and a hard place

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Switching the lights on in a morning presumably costs them money, just fold?

Good one

15 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

Blitz said at the Q and A that the Joe Royle Stand is on a peppercorn rent. How can the club lose money on that? 

Blitz also said that the club owed a few hundred thousand £s  for the North Stand 

Sadly, supporters cant confidently believe anything at all that anyone associated with the club past or present actually says !

That's how bad a mess we're in

19 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Blitz also said that the club owed a few hundred thousand £s  for the North Stand 

Sadly, supporters cant confidently believe anything at all that anyone associated with the club past or present actually says !

That's how bad a mess we're in

I think the outstanding rent was for the whole ground

Archived