Administration

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Has Bassini ever been seen at BP?

Don't think so.

I think the EFL rules are that he has to prove that he can fund the club for the first 2 years minimum doubt he can do that.

I think its highly unlikely he will takeover.

6 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Don't think so.

I think the EFL rules are  he has to prove that he can fund the club for the first 2 years minimum doubt he can do that.

Maybe he will join AL as a director, he would now pass their fit and proper test I guess.

1 hour ago, Paddock said:

It says......

Abdallah Lemsagam says that HMRC has been paid, the majority of staff have been paid with the rest tomorrow & the debenture to Brass Bank will be paid by the end of the week. Also reiterates, despite rumoured interest from other parties, that the club is not for sale. #OAFC

Good news if true. any mention of the rent?

7 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

His editor told him he needed more confirmation. Even the press knows he's a lying cunt.

😂

Until Dinosaur Maarms tweets it, don’t believe it. 

59 minutes ago, underdog said:

Good news if true. any mention of the rent?

Doubt he'll  pay the rent. As I understand it,only the debenture comes with a right to put the club in admin without going through the same process as other unpaid creditors ( I.e. the winding up petition route). Bury and Macclesfield have demonstrated how easily that process can be dragged out  by turning up to court every few weeks to make a vague promise about paying up smetime soon.

32 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Not good news if we are stuck with the bellend running the club, i was hoping he’d be gone so i could come back 🙈

Good news! If Edward Scissorhands has his way there will be no bellend.

Just now, latics22 said:

Personally I dont think AL settling the debt is a disaster, shows he has funds, shows hes very committed to the club, hes changed his recruitment policy. Big push next season, fans will come back.

What about if his funds have come from Bassini?

Archived