Administration

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, OAFCKeepTheFaith said:

I witnessed it, it was before the match so nothing to do with the banner and nothing to do with any dissent, was just Baz, his ego and his ‘power.’

As soon as Barry walked in he was looking around all paranoid and spotted that young lad on his phone in front of him.

Barry assumed the lad was taking photos of him so caught the eye of the bald steward and made a side wards “chucking” gesture with his arms.

The steward then went to see the lad and pretty much interrogated him for couple minutes and even had the lad show him what was on his screen etc - the lad was completely bemused and protested as such.

The steward then went back a couple times to Barry on other whims and kept looking over to him to see what he might want next.

Was pretty sad really and all about Barry’s ego.

Fair enough.  All a fuss about nothing then on Barry's part if true. I guess all the vitriol, hatred and name calling (sometimes right, sometimes wrong) means that both parties are now paranoid.

Shame for the bloodhounds no scent from me this time. One things for sure, said steward wouldn't have looked at my screen nor interrogated me after I'd answered his first question. I guess it's how it's played out.

11 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

I posted a little while back that I’d heard that AL had got substantial backing financially. Does this mean he’s bought the whole lot?

To be honest it needs someone to take back the whole lot, ground, stands and land, the full monty . It's the only way this club will go forward. AL may not be my first choice for that but hope he has. Doubt it though.

20 minutes ago, Senor_Coconut said:

He's been bob on about everything he's tweeted recently, all most as good as Sinnott

10 minutes ago, Theoutsider said:

Dinosaur Maarms/Lee Sinnott/Patrick Harwood 

All the same 

So Sinnott is nearly as good as Sinnott. 😁

20 minutes ago, singe said:

It's the most in the know Twitter account for a long time. 

It will know from Blitz side too. 

So it seems all Blitz was bothered about was his money, unsurpringly.

But it might mean the North Stand reopened, and Marco has lost on all fronts. 

Lost? Eh? 

12 minutes ago, Lags said:

To be honest it needs someone to take back the whole lot, ground, stands and land, the full monty . It's the only way this club will go forward. AL may not be my first choice for that but hope he has. Doubt it though.

My concern is that this sort of situation gives shady/incompetent people an opportunity for secured borrowing against a club that now has an asset. Then when it all goes tits that club is done for.

Hopefully that won’t be us...

39 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Thats just a twitter account and could mean anything. Nothing conclusive.

Is this just Blitz calling Lemsagam/Bassini's bluff on money?

If they're claiming they could buy the lot, he's happy to see the money. 

When they can't deliver, we're back to admin but with Bassini off the scene. 

4 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

My concern is that this sort of situation gives shady/incompetent people an opportunity for secured borrowing against a club that now has an asset. Then when it all goes tits that club is done for.

Hopefully that won’t be us...

Like Corney you mean?

Just now, Lags said:

Like Corney you mean?

Like anyone who you might class as shady or incompetent. And I’ll throw in “doesn’t really care about fans or future of the club”.

3 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:
Deal in principle to buy four stands and car park agreed between Brassbank and Oldham’s current owner. As it stands, no money has yet changed hands. Tomorrow’s administration hearing likely to be canned or adjourned.

So if true, the building of houses still goes ahead also.

1 minute ago, bigfatjoe1 said:
Deal in principle to buy four stands and car park agreed between Brassbank and Oldham’s current owner. As it stands, no money has yet changed hands. Tomorrow’s administration hearing likely to be canned or adjourned.

That's me done with Latics then. The worst possible outcome in my eyes was exactly this.

Positively scary that this regime may soon be in charge of everything; lock, stock and barrel. If things just carry on as they have, money will undoubtedly be lost hand over fist. The final reckoning of a terminal decline IF they owned everything is pretty obvious.

Over and out. Thanks for the memories.

1 minute ago, wiseowl said:

That's me done with Latics then. The worst possible outcome in my eyes was exactly this.

Positively scary that this regime may soon be in charge of everything; lock, stock and barrel. If things just carry on as they have, money will undoubtedly be lost hand over fist. The final reckoning of a terminal decline IF they owned everything is pretty obvious.

Over and out. Thanks for the memories.

I'm clinging to the, probably misplaced, hope that he might stop being such a dickhead with control of all of it and buy us promotion.....    

29 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Lost? Eh? 

Well yes. Sort of.

Obviously he's won in that he's bought the lot and beaten the FLG that's clear now, but he's not got the ground for free like he tried to do, he's had to pay the debenture, have to pay HMRC, I think he'll have had to pay more than the FLG were offering to gazump them., and in effect pay the rent.  He's pissed off a lot of fans so is going to have to offer incentives to get them to renew season tickets people won't forget being forced to choose., though plenty will obviously renew once the North Stand re-opens. He's not got much money coming in, and it ain't free.
The only positive is that he starts getting things running like a proper club but it will need money to restore trust.

We still need to know where this money, and his money in general is coming from.

12 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

What seems so bizzarre about this whole thing is that to do that AL has suddenly found £5-7million from somewhere.

2 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

I'm clinging to the, probably misplaced, hope that he might stop being such a dickhead with control of all of it and buy us promotion.....    

I think that's the only hope now.

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

What seems so bizzarre about this whole thing is that to do that AL has suddenly found £5-7million from somewhere.

Maybe he's sold the whole squad, with it being worth £4.5 million...

4 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Will Grigg in this summer

Top of the league by christmas

Play off final defeat next May

Liquidated next July

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Buy then sell to FLG later a possibility?

I can’t see that happening to be honest. Blitz would have sold to FLG at a rock bottom price, whereas AL would want much more and I doubt that he would want to sell to FLG at all.

The FLG are extremely quiet bearing in mind Blitz has just royally fucked them over.

As they say... money talks, bullshit walks.  Were the members of the FLG even greater fantasists than Bassini?

Question now is who has bankrolled Lemsagam?  Bassini has not got a pot to piss in so he has either hoodwinked one or two of his rich mates or Lemsagam has miraculously secured funding from a yet unknown benefactor.  Either way concerning because such sums demand a quick repayment - that won’t happen for decades at our club unless we experience back to back promotions.  

Perversely, would the thousands return and all the doubters forgive and forget if Lemsagam builds on the ground purchase by bankrolling a squad of domestic players and delivers promotion(s)?  Perhaps the buffoon has the funds, has kept it quiet and was genuine all along but just a complete fuckwit.

Archived